Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Renewal, Rejuvenating Oil-Free Moisturizer, 2 oz (57 g)

While I love the toner and face-wash

Posted by Reviewer2486218 on Feb 20, 2011

from the same line, this cream is just a dissappointment. The texture is unappealing - too thick, leaving my face sticky. The consistency reminds me of glycerin hand-creams.

From Colorado

Posted by Reviewer3329677 on Aug 31, 2010

Love love love this product. Finally my oily prone skin gets to experience a luxurious cream without the negative side effects like breaking out. Great natural citrus scent and leaves skin feeling refreshed.

Great product/great price

Posted by Reviewer2102288 on Aug 11, 2010

I bought several Avalon Organics items at once. They have left my face noticeably softer. I didn't have any reaction to the products and they have a nice light scent. Definitely worth buying.

A fairly good product, considering the price..

Posted by Reviewer3180202 on Oct 28, 2011

I’ve been using it for over a week and I think it is a fairly good day/night moisturizer, especially when you consider its price. I haven’t seen a very dramatic effect of powerful vitamin C, though. Yet, I like the smell (it really depends on personal preferences) and it didn’t cause any acne or break-outs on my face. It might be a bit too thick for people who live in hot weather. But like I said, it is a fairly good moisturizer especially during spring and autumn seasons.

Rejuvenating Oil-Free Moisturizer

Posted by HeidiT on Sep 13, 2011

I use this as a day cream and the Renewal Facial Cream from the same line as a night cream. I started noticing improvements in my skin after just a couple of days. My pores are smaller, my skin smoother and the cream has definately softened some of my fine lines.