Best Vitamin C cream i have ever used.

Posted by Reviewer2109097 on Nov 29, 2011

For the price this beats all of commercial supermarket products...it`s excellent.

recomended

Posted by 5525391170562898716 on Jul 15, 2015

highly moisturizing .. good packaging .. smells good it was great for me ! thanks seller

it saves my skin

Posted by 5119420061972717005 on Feb 25, 2014

feels so good on the skin, moisturize, protect ...

Best moisturiser I have ever owned!

Posted by 5041357405935656772 on Jan 16, 2014

I have very sensitive acne prone skin combination/oily skin. I have never been able to use moisturizer because it always made me breakout and made my skin oily. decided to try this after using and loving the cleanser, I work outside and my skin gets dried out in the winter so I figured I would give it a shot. I use this product at night before bed and my skin has never been so soft! It smells amazing and has actually helped to clear my acne! I am hooked! can't believe the quality for the price.

great moisturizer for oily skin

Posted by 4903892356981502352 on Feb 14, 2014

I like all the line. I have bought this creme several times. It is perfect for my oily skin, I feel hydrated but not oily at all. I have also found that it evens out my skin tone. Will still keep buying. Very pleasant smell too.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2519181 on Sep 02, 2011

I love it

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2570179 on Apr 20, 2012

Nice smell, fresh texture and my skin loves it!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2597975 on Dec 09, 2011

I haven't been using it long enough to tell any different, but I'm a little acne-prone and no pimples yet. Goes on a little bit shine, put a owder fixes that.

Perfect for me!

Posted by calendula on Apr 16, 2012

I have mixed/combination skin, and first started using the Vitamin C cleansing gel from Avalon organics. I really liked it, so I decided to try this moisturizer also, and it works very well! The moisturizing effect lasts all day without making my face shiny. It smells good, and not as strong as the cleansing gel.

great results that last!

Posted by 4669905623755748913 on Jun 27, 2016

It is the only product I found that really renews my skin and I could see it from the first day of use till now, some months later, WITHOUT GREASING IT! It is simple, light, with a very pleasant smell, more effective than many rich face creams (and I am 60) and cheap for its quality!