ok

Posted by Reviewer1332044 on Aug 17, 2013

Hope to improve the skin condition.

Not suitable for me

Posted by 5310825853380869891 on Jul 14, 2013

I saw so many good comments from the site. However, when I first used it, I felt a bit irritated. Today, It is the second time I use. This time I am greatly allergic. My whole face became RED! I have never been allergic to any cosmetics. Really disappointed about it .从来对化妆品没有过敏过(中国的,韩国的,日本的,美国的,法国的)第一次用了这个脸有轻微刺痛感,因为是晚上,睡着了就没管。结果第三天早晨起来用的时候,刺痛感加重!接着整个脸都红了,除了眼睛部分,因为用了眼霜,没往眼睛处摸。赶快洗掉后,脸一直红。。。晚上涂在手上,大概2-5分钟后竟然有结晶在手上生成!都不知道是什么!

Avalon Organics. Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2707259 on Jul 12, 2013

My wife now uses all ruler Avalon Organics:крема clearing gels, means for washing... It very much likes efficiency and useful effect. Have a pleasant, gentle citrus smell.I recommend to try.

good

Posted by 4844776039380408109 on Jun 18, 2013

but little bit stickiy ;(

I did not like it at all.

Posted by Reviewer2224337 on Apr 19, 2013

It is just like any other product, did not do anything except the lable claims too much. never bought it again. stick with the cheap organic oils (grapeseed, jojoba, sea buckthorn).

Good for dry skin

Posted by 4735391581844231578 on Apr 09, 2013

Have used this for 8 years. Perfect for sensitive, allergic people with dry skin ( except citrus allergy, of course). They have recently changed the formula, and made it thicker. I liked the old formula better, but it is still good

For very oily skins

Posted by Reviewer2156584 on Mar 03, 2013

I have sensitive, combination skin. After the third application, I developed an allergy. Overall, I didn't like the texture of this cream.

good product

Posted by 4778024812466709406 on Feb 20, 2013

good product

Makes my skin feel like it's burning

Posted by Reviewer1452583 on Dec 05, 2012

I'm a fan of the Avalon facial cleanser in this same line, but for some reason when I use this afterwards it gives me a burning/prickly sensation on my skin. Not what I look for in a moisturizer.

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1442423 on Dec 02, 2012

Great moisturizer. Great for oily skin. It keeps my face hydrated all day with no shiny look. I get no breakouts from this. Amazing!!!