awful ! not for me.after using this...I become promble skin now.

Posted by 5457976750347463306 on Nov 05, 2015

use it for a week.my skin grow many acen ,reddot and dry .I become promble skin now .so sad.maybe not suitable for combination skin. and then I apply for neck.after one day.my neck also grow acen. this is awful serum. I may use it for hand now. wasting my time and money.

Not for my sensitive skin!

Posted by Reviewer1540906 on Mar 11, 2015

Not for my sensitive skin!

Bad reaction on my skin

Posted by 4670032519406600045 on Jun 28, 2014

Have they tested this product before putting it for sale?? All my face turned red on the fist application, very bad

Not for me

Posted by 5212518351490084631 on Dec 23, 2013

It made my skin very dry and flaky. I also had worst breakouts. Bought it reading all the reviews, but it was not for me. I have a combination skin. It made it much worse. I bought it along with the cleanser, cream and eye serum. Had problems with all of them.

Loved it, used for years - new formula: disaster

Posted by Reviewer2365933 on Dec 26, 2012

Used to love complete Vitamnin C line - I was happy with the quality, price, everything. New formula is disaster. Really sorry to say but I'll have to find ome other products. It makes me really sad, but new line is simply disastrous. Dear Avalon - go back to the old formula, even if it means higher prize ...

Won't buy again

Posted by Reviewer2710857 on Dec 22, 2012

As other reviews said, this make my face really red, like if I stayed a week sunbathing. It also happens to my arms, so not to throw this in the trash I'm using it in my back where the skin seems to be more thick and resistant. The dispenser is also horrible, The serum is too thick to get out of it, so you need to press really hard, and when it gets out it flies everywhere. I need to remove the spray and get the serum directly from the bottle. Well, won't buy again, will try other brand.

It makes me feel bad :(

Posted by Reviewer1623653 on Dec 21, 2012

A strong artificial orange smell makes it cheap. No effect at all. I bought it because of its high rating and large number of reviews. Sadly, I dislike it and can't finish one bottle.

Not So Good

Posted by Reviewer2536837 on Dec 17, 2012

I purchased this product on the amount of reviews that it received. Unfortunately I found out after I had received my order that the formula had been changed. This product feels like clag glue on your face! I have discontinued using it as I can no longer bear the feeling of what feels like glad wrap on my skin. So disappointed!!!!!

The pump does not work

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Aug 08, 2012

I bought this serum and started to use it. The pump does not work. I read the reviews and realized that other buyers encountered the same problem. Hope the company will do something about it.

Acne prone users, a word of caution

Posted by lotuspocus on Jul 31, 2012

Pros: Nice orange scent. Cons: Breakout!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »