Smells nice

Posted by 4662033813061281349 on Feb 16, 2015

but it totally made me break out! I think it's just that vitamin c doesn't go very well with my skin. It may work for other people well but for me it made me break out and blotchy

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Jul 07, 2014

Didn't notice anything. used it for 2 months, but did not do anything. Good value if it works for you!

Rojeces en piel mixta-sensible

Posted by 5087261743432148573 on Apr 09, 2014

No es muy adecuado para mi piel, no me lo aplico todos los días ya que me produce rojeces en mi piel mixta-sensible.

Gave me pimples

Posted by 4711877895901017044 on Dec 19, 2013

This works for some people, didn't work for me. I broke out in pimples within three days of regular light application. Smells nice, goes on smoothly, non-greasy and absorbs well, and who knows, if you have a different skin type maybe you'll be fine. But I can't recommend what it does to my dry skin. I've started using the remainder as a hand cream... but $17 is a lot for a hand cream.

not for oily and young skin but good for mature/pigmentation

Posted by BeautyLovers on Sep 30, 2013

i had purchased this because of the review saying it is very good 1. I have very oily skin and acne too 2. seems it doesnt help much on oily skin / clearing up acne 3. the only thing is the smell is refreshing 4. given out to my boyfriend so that he can use it and he said it it is good for mature / dry / pigmentation skin wont buy fo my self but will buy for my boyfriend ( if he ask again :-) )

Doesn't work for me

Posted by Aishteru85 on Jun 07, 2013

Left me unbelievably greasy, and broke me out horribly. I have very oily skin. Gave this to mom. Didn't wear it long enough to see any difference

ne ochen

Posted by 5200899650531095223 on Apr 05, 2013

mne ne ochen ponravilsya. vo pervih ochen staygivaet kozu. vo vtorih raspilitel uzasnii. posle nebolshogo pereriva pervii raz serum uletaet na metr v raznie storoni

thickness

Posted by 5342988645165635115 on Nov 23, 2012

too thick

Bad packaging

Posted by AJE905 on Oct 21, 2012

I like the Vitamin C Renewal face wash a lot but this bottle is not a good package for the product. The pump clogs easily and every time I pump it I get a huge squirt and waste a lot.

저한테 안맞는듯ㅜㅜ

Posted by 4819559779340361867 on Oct 20, 2012

이거랑 크림이랑 좋다구해서 샀는데 바르자마자 따갑고 후끈거렸어요 게다가 여드름도 올라오고 얼굴 새빨게지고 트러블나서 중단했네요ㅜㅜ 저한텐 안맞아서 슬프네요ㅜㅜ

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »