Was misled by the name "vitamin c"

Posted by 4896638279738180812 on Mar 15, 2014

This isn't a real Vitamin C serum, although it smells really good. I prefer the Mad Hippie one. This makes my makeup pill up.

Good quality for the price

Posted by 5360143656911880872 on Mar 06, 2014

I bought this one together with the Avalon Organics Vitamin C Moisturizer and this product is much better. Still, it has nothing special and I don´t feel it´s actually doing something to my skin. Frankly, I´m using it because it doesn´t seem to do anything bad either and since I paid for it, well, let´s not throw money away. I wouldn´t buy it again.

Smooth Product

Posted by luineumaiel on Oct 26, 2014

The scent is really strong, like one of those chewable Vitamin C pills for kids. But scent aside, it is a wonderfu lightweight serum that applies beautifully, sinks into the skin quickly and has really helped in improving my skintone! I definitely see results and I strongly recommend this product, provided you don't mind the strong synthetic scent of oranges.

I don't recommend

Posted by Reviewer2713040 on Nov 17, 2012

It lightened my age spot and that's all. I haven't noticed any other effects. Moreover vitamin C is in ascorbic acid form here that is unstable and requires keeping in dark glass at least. This jar is transparent. Also except citrus smell it has not very pleasant vitamin odour.

Just OK

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Feb 15, 2013

To me this serum is good because it doesn't dry out the skin when it is used on his own at night time but actually I haven't noticed any improve in my skin by using it for 3 month...

vitamin c

Posted by Reviewer3103263 on Jul 27, 2009

Good for arms

Nice serum- not greasy!

Posted by Reviewer2055299 on Aug 03, 2009

Nice scent, not overpowering- unless you do not like orange scent. I have very sensitive fair skin, and this serum did not cause me to break out. I will continue to use it until something better comes along...

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Jun 28, 2012

Used it for about a month. Used it at night and I liked that my face is smooth and clear in the morning. Like the smell too. Sadly, I often find the effects of skincare pdts very short-lived as the skin seems to become used to them and the wonderful effects fade away. I'll just keep using this and see it will continue to work for me.

miracles

Posted by Reviewer2406809 on Dec 08, 2010

I have also only been using this cream for a week, alas also no miracle

I love Avalon Organics

Posted by OrlyDumitrescu on Apr 23, 2013

And tried all the product from the vitamin C series. This product is pretty good and I used to apply it after my toner, before my night moisturizer. I have nothing bad to say about it but I haven't noticed any changes in my complexion. I'm 25 and I think I don't need a serum yet.