So expensive now!

Posted by 5441942772812572724 on Sep 10, 2015

Why is no one talking about how expensive this is now? From 19+ to 26 now!! Whaaat???!!

serum

Posted by 4752545567319192792 on Apr 20, 2015

nice smile and smooth, but till now i didn't feel any difference cuz am in the first bottle.

Smooth Product

Posted by luineumaiel on Oct 26, 2014

The scent is really strong, like one of those chewable Vitamin C pills for kids. But scent aside, it is a wonderfu lightweight serum that applies beautifully, sinks into the skin quickly and has really helped in improving my skintone! I definitely see results and I strongly recommend this product, provided you don't mind the strong synthetic scent of oranges.

First try serum

Posted by 4951432203624891784 on Oct 20, 2014

Not so sure on the smell, very artificial Orange smell, not sure if the product does too much for my skin either, but it's ok!

review

Posted by 4732106660827164393 on Oct 04, 2014

I am not happy with this serum because I got alergic reaction. So I won't purchase it again even though it looked promising.

It is okay but nothing spectacular

Posted by 5523811964648601512 on Jun 22, 2014

I think the product is okay but I won't re purchase as I expect something significantly better than other products before I will re purchase.. as there are so many choices around.. However, the renew cream of the same brand is great. I will buy again and recommend other people in my network.

so so

Posted by Reviewer2346644 on Jun 10, 2014

I could not tell whether it was doing anything special to my face. But, it was easy to use as I just had to push to dispense it.

Was misled by the name "vitamin c"

Posted by 4896638279738180812 on Mar 15, 2014

This isn't a real Vitamin C serum, although it smells really good. I prefer the Mad Hippie one. This makes my makeup pill up.

Good quality for the price

Posted by 5360143656911880872 on Mar 06, 2014

I bought this one together with the Avalon Organics Vitamin C Moisturizer and this product is much better. Still, it has nothing special and I don´t feel it´s actually doing something to my skin. Frankly, I´m using it because it doesn´t seem to do anything bad either and since I paid for it, well, let´s not throw money away. I wouldn´t buy it again.

Vit C with Tangerine twist

Posted by 5318591792145200117 on Feb 24, 2014

Very nice, light and easy to put on morning or night. Non greasy non sticky, vibrant smell of vit C