rahuldav

Posted by XEX435 on Nov 24, 2012

mõnus lõhn, mulle meeldib tugev tsitruselõhn. peale kasutamist tõmbab näonaha kuivaks ja pingule, minu õrn nahk hakkab punetama ja kipitama, aga mitte väga hullult. uuesti ei ostaks.

Not sure

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 10, 2012

Its still a little too early to tell how well this will work, but I have noticed some lightening on one spot in particular.

It's nice serum

Posted by Reviewer2152165 on Oct 09, 2012

It's light and absorbs quickly and works well to my face.

Cuidado con el contorno!

Posted by Karanoia on Feb 19, 2014

Me gusta el producto, pero hay que tener mucho cuidado. Los primeros días lo usaba por la cara, y luego me daba la crema del contorno de los ojos y éstos empezaban a llorar sin parar. Ahora lo hago al revés y ningún problema. Para la piel está bien, pero hay que evitar muy cuidadosamente el contorno del ojo.

Vitamin C Serum

Posted by 5118479412680713652 on Feb 22, 2014

I have sensitive skin and very oily, I have hyper pigmentation and acne scars. I have used this serum and and its helps my acne scars and helps makes my skin feels so soft and it has the citrus scent to it that will make me feel refreshed and I highly recommend this product but I need to remind you that we all have different skin types so trying different product will be good especially this one because its organic

Seguramente repita

Posted by 4747186735140795553 on Sep 03, 2014

De Vitamina C, he probado este serum, el de Mad Hippie y el de Kiehls, y por ahora me quedo con este. Es con el que más he notado efecto en la piel. Se aborbe bastante rápido. No me mata el olor a naranja que tiene, pero tampoco es desagradable. No le doy las 5 estrellas por el pump que tiene, que echa muchísimo cuando lo aprietas aunque tengas cuidado, con lo que desperdicias serum y te dura menos que otros

For healthy skin

Posted by Laurel-Allison on Sep 08, 2014

After getting sick this is great for skin that needs a healthy boost. Also great for irritated skin as direct vitamin absorption is beneficial. There are some preservatives in this product but i still think that it is a good emergency treatment for short term use.

Good

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Jan 03, 2015

I liked the delicate orangy scent, I liked the almost creamy texture, which make it very nice to apply. I've noticed that when I use it regularly, my skin looks brighter and more even. One thing though- the pump sucks! it spritzes everywhere!

very nice

Posted by 4802581955567946307 on Feb 08, 2016

Smells good

Great Vitamin C Serum

Posted by 4655237166843950585 on May 02, 2016

For the price, this is a great vitamin C serum. It does go on a bit dry and matte and the first few times, it did tingle a bit and made my skin red. However, I've started mixing it in with Hyaluronic Acid to put on morning and night.