Quality product

Posted by Marie77 on Sep 21, 2012

Love this facial serum from Avalon Organics! It absorbs well, visibly firms the skin and improve circulation. I use it as a part of my night skin care regimen; I first apply hyaluronic acid serum and wait for a minute or so, and then I apply this serum before putting on a rich night cream. I've got quite sensitive skin, but tolerate this product well (unless I've used an vitamin A-cream the previous day - then the serum makes my skin burn). High quality product with good value for money!

WOW, unexpected GREAT result...

Posted by MamaToMany on Sep 26, 2011

I liked this immediately, but I just noticed today (about 6 days into using it every morning) that my normally very puffy undereye area is GONE! I'm not even exaggerating. I'm a mom of 5 and sleep isn't exactly on my side, so I honestly assumed that my puffy eyes was something I would just have to deal with. NOPE! I almost rubbed my normally puffy eyes when I looked in the mirror today. With no other change in diet or facial products, I have this product to THANK!!!!!! I am sold, for good! THANKS to Iherb for carrying the best products! Oh, and trust me, although I don't normally spend much on facial products, the cost of this is worth every penny for me not looking like I'm permanently ready to fall asleep.

超赞面部活力修复VC乳液, strongly recommended facial serum

Posted by Reviewer2114308 on Jun 29, 2012

非常好用的一款面部修复乳液,虽然只有一小瓶,可只需要一点点,早晚各一次,脸部会变得很光滑了,细腻,是我用过的乳液里面非常好用的一款呢。强烈推荐啊! Though just a little bottle, while just a bit of the serum, morning and night, your face will become soft and delicate,it's one of the best serum i have used, strongly recommended!

Avalon Oranics products are wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2514138 on Apr 23, 2009

I have been a big fan of the Avalon products for a while now, and I'm completely devoted to the Vitamin C face wash. I always thought during my teenage years, that I'd grow out of my acne, but here I am at almost 30, still battling the acne with sensitive skin - it's a very difficult to keep up with the many personalities of my facial skin! I purchased this product because moisturizers and creams tend to make me break out, and thought this could be a nice alternative. It might be working, but I think that this too is making me break out - but in a different way, like it's purging my skin of the impurities. I'm going to stick with it till it's gone, but my face is skin is definitely softer, acne is healing faster, though still there, and I have an overall brightness. At the iHerb price, it's worth it.

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer3294255 on Apr 07, 2010

I love this product, works wonders for sun damaged skin. Very firming as well, in general improved my skin texture very much. I use it under my very heavy suncream and thanks to this serum my face doesn't look shiny (as it used to without it), but glowy and very clean. It might be a bit hursh for sensative skin, so go easy on it... I have already re-purchased and will do so in the future. The price on iherb is great too.

Very Effective and Very Reasonble priced at IHERB.COM

Posted by Reviewer2019131 on Dec 10, 2008

I started using it because i had lot of sun damage. Though i just started using it around 15 days back,my face looks much better.Also it's very lightweight and you can use make-up on it. Though it's a bit expensive,but i have stopped using all store brand facial cream and just use this as a facial moisturizer.I would definitely buy it again. Monika

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1189223 on Aug 27, 2009

I like this product. I think, as with any product, it takes longer than this to tell if it is effective or not. It is light and absorbs nicely, doesn't feel sticky and hydrates ok. I still add some lotion over it if I am feeling dry. I'm not sure if it's helping with aging skin yet or not, but will continue to use and see if I see results. It typically takes the skin at least 30 - 40 days to see results from any product give that this is the turnover cycle of the skin. Overall seems like a good product. Time will tell.

daily must have

Posted by Reviewer2350808 on Dec 01, 2010

Light weight serum that keeps my complexion is good health. Din realize how effective the serum is until I changed to another organic-brand Vit c. I'm sure I will purchasing many more of these from iHerb!

Anti-aging serum

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

The price is right for this quick absorbing anti aging serum. I use this twice per day and ,and feel a tingle I apply. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Vitamin C facial serum

Posted by karishma on Nov 16, 2012

Doesn't dry my skin, and smells great.