Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1559282 on Aug 16, 2015

Good organics!

Great Product!!

Posted by 5543079354525269410 on May 19, 2015

Great Product. Have been using it for three years now. Goes on Light and does what it says it is supposed to do. Worth the money.

Vibrant scent, absorbs quickly

Posted by 5483242500948390047 on May 08, 2015

The scent and effect of this product leave my skin feeling refreshed. It absorbs well and quickly so I don't have to wait too long until it dries to moisturize.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2822425 on Apr 29, 2015

This serum is very effective and calming to my skin. Keeps my skin soft and clear. Love it.

I'm sceptical but

Posted by jeolca on Apr 21, 2015

My skin Has become more even, bumps of oil gland flattens and flare up calms down. It is true when some reviewer says it makes your skin red, as Everytime i apply it on my face becomes red so even it says apply am & pm . I only use it at night. My skin is sensitive and easily irritated but ive created a regime that includes this vit c serum after washing and toning. But i also use george aloevera gelly and jasons vit e. And my face is acne prone & oily over exposed sensitive skin. Wow! After all i have a regime i fall in love and will stick to it.. Been using for a month. If you are acne prone and sensitive Add aloevera gel and vit e. I have other reviews check it out & hope it will help you.

good

Posted by 5049390966875944887 on Apr 12, 2015

good..

I like it

Posted by 4950609126204743430 on Mar 19, 2015

good

LOVE this Vitamin C Renewal Serum! Fair Price.

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Avalon Organics Vitamin C Renewal serum is an antioxidant-intensive treatment that stimulates cellular renewal and provides photo-aging defense. It provides safe, effective, certified, natural skincare without synthetic fragrances, phthalates, harsh sulfates or parabens. This highly concentrated treatment serum is designed to target hyperpigmentation, sagging and lines, the most visible signs of UV-induced stress.

Absolutely love this product!

Posted by 4805052837324495661 on Feb 16, 2015

Easy to put on, smells great and my skin really like it!

great

Posted by 5265853108131373793 on Feb 03, 2015

It works well and has a great consistency