Loved it, used for years - new formula: disaster

Posted by Reviewer2365933 on Dec 26, 2012

Used to love complete Vitamnin C line - I was happy with the quality, price, everything. New formula is disaster. Really sorry to say but I'll have to find ome other products. It makes me really sad, but new line is simply disastrous. Dear Avalon - go back to the old formula, even if it means higher prize ...

not for problem skin

Posted by Reviewer2653306 on Jan 28, 2011

Maybe this product is just not for my skin... I have a problem skin. After using this product couple days my skin became much worse, lot's of achnes appeared.

Not for me

Posted by 5212518351490084631 on Dec 23, 2013

It made my skin very dry and flaky. I also had worst breakouts. Bought it reading all the reviews, but it was not for me. I have a combination skin. It made it much worse. I bought it along with the cleanser, cream and eye serum. Had problems with all of them.

Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Vitality Facial Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by Reviewer3264101 on Feb 12, 2012

I had acne on my face.

Do not recommend

Posted by Reviewer2436244 on May 15, 2012

This was an extremely disappointing product. There is simply no way to use the "squirt" dispenser without spraying the lotion all over. I wasted about 2/3 of the bottle just trying to get it to dispense. I tried everything but nothing worked. I will never buy this product again.

i feel itchy after i use this product

Posted by Reviewer1106776 on Oct 02, 2011

my skin is very sensitive so this product didnt fit very much. i felt itchy and my skin turned red partially. i dont recommend it.

Won't buy again

Posted by Reviewer2710857 on Dec 22, 2012

As other reviews said, this make my face really red, like if I stayed a week sunbathing. It also happens to my arms, so not to throw this in the trash I'm using it in my back where the skin seems to be more thick and resistant. The dispenser is also horrible, The serum is too thick to get out of it, so you need to press really hard, and when it gets out it flies everywhere. I need to remove the spray and get the serum directly from the bottle. Well, won't buy again, will try other brand.

Acne prone users, a word of caution

Posted by lotuspocus on Jul 31, 2012

Pros: Nice orange scent. Cons: Breakout!

I did not like!

Posted by Reviewer1376769 on May 18, 2012

No effect!It quickly ended.I did not like!

it burns

Posted by Reviewer1523405 on Jun 29, 2012

this product burns and has shown no effect on improving the appearance of my skin, it leaves a red mark above both cheek bones, not the best product...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »