Nice and good for skin, but...

Posted by NeaLovesiHerb on Jun 05, 2013

Beware of the mechanism: pumping causes an explosion of serum all over your bathroom! In other words you´ll waste this unless you very carefully press the pump. Also, the smell is quite interesting, here the combination of orange and cocoa doesn´t work, it smells a bit stale in my opinion. Plus side is, the texture is lovely and absorbs quickly. Also always important that the product is hygienically packed in a pump bottle to avoid contamination! Haven´t noticed any changes in my skin, though, perhaps I need a longer time to use this.

Nice Enough

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Jun 02, 2013

This is a nice enough serum. Absorbs well, no bad reaction or breakouts. Didn't notice any positive change to my skin unfortunately but nice enough and a good price.

This is a fantastic skin serum! Really does what it says at a nice price

Posted by Reviewer2957852 on May 02, 2013

I love this serum so much. I use it at night because I have oily skin. Folks with normal/dry skin may be able to use this during the day. It glides on easily and massages into the skin within a few minutes. With this one, you will see results within a few days of use. For me, it has been noticeably brighter skin and increased smoothness. Use a little bit on your hands and elbows/knees at night also, it really makes them soft and supple. Sometimes, I 'wash' my face with pure honey and a few drops of pure frankincense oil and then I use the Now Vitamin C and oryza sativa scrub following that, then, I apply this serum before bed. I really like the fact that this is a gentle formulation that won't make you waste the product by having to wash it off if you get a little by your eyes. It tends not to irritate the eye area at all for me, and many products get me tearing up even when they are applied far from my eyes. It does not irritate the skin at all for me, no redness or anything unpleasant. The scent is vibrant, yet mild, like an orange smoothie. My only complaint...I just wish more came in the bottle because I use about 4-5 squirts and it goes fast.

Love it!

Posted by PavelZ on Apr 23, 2013

After using this wonderful anti-aging skin care product the very first time I was impressed! It smells like orange and you can feel it tightening as it dries. My skin was firmer in just five minutes, and it only gets better with repeated use! I know that I am gushing here, but you really have to try it for yourself and see the results. Unlike other products that claim to reduce wrinkles, this product does not leave any white flakes on your skin and can be used under makeup.

Citrusy smell and a short lived reaction

Posted by MyDiscountCode-CAG402 on Apr 23, 2013

Made my skin blotchy when applied...It did disappear about 30 minutes later, but because of this I only applied in the evening. The smell is very citrusy, which I didn't mind. I won't buy again because of the reaction, but if it works for you then go for it because it does do the job.

I love Avalon Organics

Posted by OrlyDumitrescu on Apr 23, 2013

And tried all the product from the vitamin C series. This product is pretty good and I used to apply it after my toner, before my night moisturizer. I have nothing bad to say about it but I haven't noticed any changes in my complexion. I'm 25 and I think I don't need a serum yet.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Good quality, will reorder again.

Light weight

Posted by supplementguru on Apr 13, 2013

I like this product because it is very light weight on my skin. My skin tends to be on the oily side, so this is perfect to wear under my normal moisturizer. It has a vitamin smell to it, so it makes me think that it really does have good nutients in it. I thought it was a good price for the product. I prefer the Mychelle line of face products, a little more expensive, but worth it. This is a good second choice.

my skin likes it

Posted by Galina on Apr 12, 2013

Easy to absorb, not greasy , skin looks radiant

So nice!

Posted by 5155924417266527460 on Apr 12, 2013

i've been using it since two weeks and my skin is much better, it doesn't give acne ....which is a good point my skin looks better