I like it

Posted by 4950609126204743430 on Mar 19, 2015

good

Avalon Organics. Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2707259 on Jul 12, 2013

My wife now uses all ruler Avalon Organics:крема clearing gels, means for washing... It very much likes efficiency and useful effect. Have a pleasant, gentle citrus smell.I recommend to try.

Facial Serum

Posted by Reviewer2669652 on Jul 05, 2014

Excellent. Product.

good!

Posted by Reviewer2676210 on Sep 16, 2010

I and my mom really enjoy to use this! I am combination skin closer to oily and this product really good!! My mom has combination more like dry skin and she said she need to apply moisture product but still she likes it!

very good

Posted by Reviewer2678318 on Jun 15, 2010

smells like real orange very good i love this cream...

Like it

Posted by Reviewer2680229 on Feb 15, 2010

Like the way it feels and it absorbs quickly. Can't say that I've noticed any particular improvement but then at my age, the wrinkles are pretty well established and I can't expect miracles, nevertheless, I will continue to buy and use.

Love it!

Posted by PavelZ on Apr 23, 2013

After using this wonderful anti-aging skin care product the very first time I was impressed! It smells like orange and you can feel it tightening as it dries. My skin was firmer in just five minutes, and it only gets better with repeated use! I know that I am gushing here, but you really have to try it for yourself and see the results. Unlike other products that claim to reduce wrinkles, this product does not leave any white flakes on your skin and can be used under makeup.

Awesome product

Posted by fluffaduff on Nov 10, 2010

Out of all the Avalon range, i must say this is one of the best i've bought in my recent haul, fresh invigorating scent, very comfortable, non-irritating on the skin unlike the lavender moisturizer.

My sensitive, oily, mature skin loves this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1245838 on Sep 26, 2011

No breakouts, less wrinkles, no irritations, just clearer and more beautiful skin. Ordered for more. Lovely, very mild orange aroma. Pleasure to use! Love it!

Great smell.

Posted by 5018131591218172422 on Sep 14, 2012

Feels good on skin and smells so fresh and citrus that it makes a good start for the day.