Piel jugosa

Posted by 4659989171998579521 on Apr 29, 2014

Este serum lo estoy utilizando por las noches y sinceramente deja la piel genial, a la mañana siguiente la piel está radiante y relajada. Tiene un embase muy cómodo y el olor es a caramelo de naranja. Creo que probaré otros productos de Avalon.

It takes a little to go a long way!

Posted by Reviewer1190904 on Nov 22, 2009

This stuff goes on smooth and doesnt turn sticky on your face like other serums I have tried.

realy good vit C serum

Posted by Reviewer1179028 on May 26, 2012

Very often my eyes get itchy from different kind of face care, but this one gives no such reaction. This serum is very pleasant to bring on to face. It's sweet-smelling like orange, but not overly strong or sweet.

Super absorbant

Posted by Reviewer1203173 on Aug 17, 2009

This serum just sinks into your skin. Highly recommended.

WOW!

Posted by -zizi- on Jun 08, 2012

I have oily skin, which also tends to react with allergy to stronger face products. I don't have any problems with this serum. My face looks better and the amount of sebum is smaller. It's great as a make-up base, as it absorbs very quickly. I'm using my second bottle now.

Recommended

Posted by 5178600458966459827 on Jan 28, 2014

It absorbs well and makes my skin more even tone. This is my first bottle, definitely re-order again! Love this product. Hong Kong has such brand in Taste or Park'N superstore, but this serum is not available. Price is reasonable too!

facial serum

Posted by Reviewer1267638 on Feb 23, 2010

Excellent product, I am using it for years

Avalon Orgaqnics,Vit.C Facial Serum

Posted by Reviewer1268630 on Dec 02, 2009

This serum soaks right into your skin and makes it dewy and makeup goes over it well. I have oily/combination skin and I don't get that shiney look with this product. Love It!

Nice!

Posted by lokcat on Aug 27, 2013

My skin looks bright and brilliant after using it! Effects more obvious when using with my facial machine!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1314989 on Feb 01, 2011

Wonderful consistency and smells good too. I use it in adition to a skin cream during the day. Leaves a feeling of hydrated freshness.