Feels great

Posted by Reviewer2467468 on Jul 12, 2011

Skin appears fresher, plumper. (Hey I'm 50 - this is important!!)

it burns

Posted by Reviewer1523405 on Jun 29, 2012

this product burns and has shown no effect on improving the appearance of my skin, it leaves a red mark above both cheek bones, not the best product...

Works really well

Posted by ronniechops on Jun 28, 2012

I bought this for my mother who is 60 this year. She uses it in combination with the Now Foods HA serum and has seen her skin brighten, fine lines reduced and generally smoother. She told me how she constantly gets compliments from friends saying how young she looks and how lovely her skin is.

noticed also helped my acne

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Oct 03, 2012

under your face cream. very good. Also noticed this has helped my acne.

Great Skin Treatment

Posted by Reviewer1276086 on Jan 01, 2012

I have been using this along with the 30 day beauty secret and I have seen a lot of improvement in my skin tone,also it has also improved my fine lines as well you can barely see them now.

Very nice serum

Posted by Reviewer3230361 on Feb 20, 2012

I have normal to combination skin, with oily T zone. I use this serum in the morning before my make-up, and i should say after 3 weeks my skin looks better. It is a brighter complexion, less oiliness, more even skin tone,it even seems that the pores look smaller. i will definitely use this serum from time to time. Good product.

皮膚真的白了

Posted by organic-skin-care on Apr 05, 2012

沒見幾個星期的親戚說我的皮膚好了很多,也變白了,開始我以爲是恭維。後來她一再確認是真的。我才想起來,我買了這個lotion在用呢。美白,而且在香港潮濕的春天,都不會覺得油膩,非常好的一個産品。

Muy buen producto

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

Me gustan mucho por lo general los productos de Avalon. Este serum se merece las 5 estrellas, te deja la piel confortable y sin apenas brillos. Me gusta y repetiré con él.

rahuldav

Posted by XEX435 on Nov 24, 2012

mõnus lõhn, mulle meeldib tugev tsitruselõhn. peale kasutamist tõmbab näonaha kuivaks ja pingule, minu õrn nahk hakkab punetama ja kipitama, aga mitte väga hullult. uuesti ei ostaks.

Cuidado con el contorno!

Posted by Karanoia on Feb 19, 2014

Me gusta el producto, pero hay que tener mucho cuidado. Los primeros días lo usaba por la cara, y luego me daba la crema del contorno de los ojos y éstos empezaban a llorar sin parar. Ahora lo hago al revés y ningún problema. Para la piel está bien, pero hay que evitar muy cuidadosamente el contorno del ojo.