Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Renewal, Vitality Facial Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 940 reviews

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer3294255 on Apr 07, 2010

I love this product, works wonders for sun damaged skin. Very firming as well, in general improved my skin texture very much. I use it under my very heavy suncream and thanks to this serum my face doesn't look shiny (as it used to without it), but glowy and very clean. It might be a bit hursh for sensative skin, so go easy on it... I have already re-purchased and will do so in the future. The price on iherb is great too.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1189223 on Aug 27, 2009

I like this product. I think, as with any product, it takes longer than this to tell if it is effective or not. It is light and absorbs nicely, doesn't feel sticky and hydrates ok. I still add some lotion over it if I am feeling dry. I'm not sure if it's helping with aging skin yet or not, but will continue to use and see if I see results. It typically takes the skin at least 30 - 40 days to see results from any product give that this is the turnover cycle of the skin. Overall seems like a good product. Time will tell.

daily must have

Posted by Reviewer2350808 on Dec 01, 2010

Light weight serum that keeps my complexion is good health. Din realize how effective the serum is until I changed to another organic-brand Vit c. I'm sure I will purchasing many more of these from iHerb!

Vitamin C facial serum

Posted by karishma on Nov 16, 2012

Doesn't dry my skin, and smells great.

Anti-aging serum

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

The price is right for this quick absorbing anti aging serum. I use this twice per day and ,and feel a tingle I apply. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!