Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1954835 on Feb 21, 2009

I've been using this for about three weeks now, and I see a difference in my skin. I'm 57, and have some wrinkles and sagging skin. This is really helping in both areas, I love it!

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1238034 on Mar 06, 2009

This great serum is my favorite! It delivers all the most essential natural nutrients to my skin and leaves it non-greasy and fresh feeling!

Facial Serum

Posted by Reviewer1884578 on Mar 10, 2009

I was told after my last facial that I needed a vitamin C serum or antioxidant serum to put on my face daily. Well, after searching the internet for something without alot of chemicals in it, or paraben, I decided to purchase this product. Needless to say, I love it. I put it on right before my nightly moisturizer....my face is very soft and looks healthy:)

I am delighted

Posted by Reviewer2921974 on Feb 13, 2012

great tool I advise, I will order more

vitamin c

Posted by Reviewer3103263 on Jul 27, 2009

Good for arms

It takes a little to go a long way!

Posted by Reviewer1190904 on Nov 22, 2009

This stuff goes on smooth and doesnt turn sticky on your face like other serums I have tried.

Avalon Orgaqnics,Vit.C Facial Serum

Posted by Reviewer1268630 on Dec 02, 2009

This serum soaks right into your skin and makes it dewy and makeup goes over it well. I have oily/combination skin and I don't get that shiney look with this product. Love It!

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1480977 on Dec 08, 2009

I came across this product while staying with friends in Colorado and decided to try it as a replacement for Arbonne International Facial Serum I had been using for several years-which I loved. It was organic, had vitamin C and the price was MUCH lower than what I had been using for years. Once I used it I was hooked! My skin glows! It is a fraction of the price and I tell everyone who will listen about this product line. Absolutely love it!

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2479503 on Dec 21, 2009

refreshing citrus scent. nice to the skin

Great

Posted by Reviewer1037388 on Dec 26, 2009

I absolutely love all of the products in this line. They smell wonderful and feel great on your skin! This item especially is great. I use it when I want just some light moisturizing.