Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2565608 on Jun 09, 2011

I've bought this numerous times and I love it, its such a lovely serum, smells like oranges and has a moisturising non-oily texture. It really does even my skin tone out over time and doesn't cause spots or congestion. Will keep buying!

I love it

Posted by Reviewer1259843 on May 01, 2009

I love it...wanted to use it as a eye cream...it stung a little, so now I use it for what it is intended !!! (duh) I wish you had an eye cream! It is great for my sun damage.

Very good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

If you have gray skin who needs a shine, this is it! Will order again and again!

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1954835 on Feb 21, 2009

I've been using this for about three weeks now, and I see a difference in my skin. I'm 57, and have some wrinkles and sagging skin. This is really helping in both areas, I love it!

Facial Serum

Posted by Reviewer1884578 on Mar 10, 2009

I was told after my last facial that I needed a vitamin C serum or antioxidant serum to put on my face daily. Well, after searching the internet for something without alot of chemicals in it, or paraben, I decided to purchase this product. Needless to say, I love it. I put it on right before my nightly moisturizer....my face is very soft and looks healthy:)

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1238034 on Mar 06, 2009

This great serum is my favorite! It delivers all the most essential natural nutrients to my skin and leaves it non-greasy and fresh feeling!

I am delighted

Posted by Reviewer2921974 on Feb 13, 2012

great tool I advise, I will order more

vitamin c

Posted by Reviewer3103263 on Jul 27, 2009

Good for arms

Posted by 5416203226320577342 on Aug 19, 2012

Makes your face feel very refreshed after. Very strong scent of vitamin c.

LOVE this Vitamin C Renewal Serum! Fair Price.

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Avalon Organics Vitamin C Renewal serum is an antioxidant-intensive treatment that stimulates cellular renewal and provides photo-aging defense. It provides safe, effective, certified, natural skincare without synthetic fragrances, phthalates, harsh sulfates or parabens. This highly concentrated treatment serum is designed to target hyperpigmentation, sagging and lines, the most visible signs of UV-induced stress.