High quality product! Click my name to visit my page for more reviews!!!

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013

My wife uses this wonderful gel for 2 years already, it has a nice fresh scent, it's a very tender thing with nothing but natural ingridients.Contributes to wrinkle treatment. Has a really refreshing effect, the skin becomes less creamy, healthier! While this product is aviable to purchase, we have nothing more to observe , 'cause this one is the best ! **** **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Great daily cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on Aug 19, 2008

Does not clog the pores of my skin and does not dry out my skin. I have used it for several years and do not plan on changing.

THE BEST GEL I'VE USED

Posted by Reviewer1138173 on Oct 28, 2007

EASY TO USE AND REALLY CLEANS WITHOUT DRYING. BETTER THAN JASON OR KISS MY FACE. WHAT A FRESH SCENT OF CITRUS. SEEING A DIFFERENCE AFTER 7 DAYS. LOVE IT!!

nurse

Posted by Reviewer1275905 on Jun 22, 2008

i love the smell of this and it really cleanses beautifully, removing all makeup.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Nov 21, 2012

Cleans makeup off easily and the smell is so divine!

Yes It is Refreshing!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Sep 06, 2008

I love this stuff! I am very picky about facial cleansers, and this has worked great for me. It's non-greasy, leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean, yet not all dried out.

Wonderful cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer2870107 on Jan 14, 2009

I love this stuff! The only gel cleanser that does not dry out the skin. pair it up with the lavender hydrating toner and the renewal C facial cream and you have the best skin care line up ever!

Avalon Organics, Votamin C Cleansing Gel

Posted by Reviewer2778307 on Jun 02, 2011

Delicious face cleansing for a small amount of money. I could only imagine what it would cost in my country. Not only cheap, but also a dream on my face every morning/night. It cleanses all the makeup and leave my face smooth and soft. And with its c- vitamins, it has made my face more glowing ang healthy.

verygood

Posted by 5710642081533097041 on Jul 16, 2012

very good The best products The next time you use the estuary is sipeuljeongdo

Good Cleansing Gel!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

I like that this product is safe, effective, pro-organic skin care without artificial colors, synthetic fragrances or parabens. It offers skin nourishing, antioxidant intensive, gentle cleansing for normal to oily skin.