Suspicious about preservative

Posted by 5180786833322805159 on Mar 03, 2013

I have order this product, but found little conserning info. In this product there is combination with ascorbic acid (vitamin C, E300) and sodium benzoate. This mix forms benzene, a known carcinogen. I need to get more info

So far so good...

Posted by raeannewright on Sep 21, 2008

This is definitely a fabulous moisturizer - smells great, works awesome. I switched from the Avalon Organics lavender moisturizer for sensitive skin only because they don't sell it on iHerb, and I was worried this might be too intense for my face, as I'm easily prone to breakouts. I have noticed a little bit of flair-up since I've been using this, but only in the T-zone. So now only using it on the driest areas of my face, and using only a tiny bit. My skin is softer and I can notice a glow after applying - I just wouldn't recommend this product to people with highly sensitive, acne-prone skin.

Avalon organics

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

I was amazed by this creme for months, it did wonders for my skin. But then I received a slightly different package, and it seems like whats inside was changed to. My skin burned after using the cream, and it gave me bad breakouts. I continiued to use it for quite some time, it was after all my favourite, but it didnt improve. I wont buy again.

Nothing special

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 08, 2012

It is average product for me. I have ordered it few times but stop using it afterward. I don't see any difference.

orange smelling ordinary cream

Posted by vafa33 on Feb 22, 2015

nothing especially!

My husband is sensitive to it

Posted by 5712436851677735689 on Mar 22, 2014

It works great on me. However my husband is telling me that his face is really itchy after using it.

Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Renewal Cream, 2 oz (57 g)

Posted by Reviewer1204234 on Aug 15, 2015

I have used the cream before and like it. However I do not like the new "creamier formula". Part of the liquid separates from the cream making it a little messy. So far it does not seem to affect the quality of the cream.

allergic reaction

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Aug 19, 2015

I bought this cream for my mother (buying decision based on the ingredient list and the positive reviews). Unfortunately, this cream causes itch and irritation on her skin. She has to use a small amount on her face to prevent redness. I’m not perfect, so I made a mistake: I didn’t check carefully the last ingredients which are not as safe as I would like: citral (hazard 7 according to EWG!!!, that is to say, HIGH hazard!!!; is a known allergen or irritant), limonene (hazard 6 according to EWG or moderate, is another irritant or allergen which degrades to oxidation products when it is exposed to sunlight) and linalool (hazard 5 according to EWG or moderate, which is a suspected allergen too). I believe that this is a particular case (not the “general rule”, this cream may be suitable for you). I haven’t tried this cream, so I can’t offer my own opinion...

It's OK.

Posted by 5136745992070630784 on Oct 09, 2015

I'm feel bring and bright for my face.

Not sure why this is so popular

Posted by 5661322961384173397 on Nov 11, 2014

This cream is not particularly good at keeping your face moisturized, nor does it yield any real noticeable results. It's cheap, but apart from that I really don't understand why this is so pupular. There are definitely better creams out for in the same price range. It gets the job done, but not much more.