Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Renewal, Cream, 2 oz (57 g)

Reviews 3-star

Suspicious about preservative

Posted by 5180786833322805159 on Mar 03, 2013

I have order this product, but found little conserning info. In this product there is combination with ascorbic acid (vitamin C, E300) and sodium benzoate. This mix forms benzene, a known carcinogen. I need to get more info

Nothing special

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 08, 2012

It is average product for me. I have ordered it few times but stop using it afterward. I don't see any difference.

Avalon organics

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

I was amazed by this creme for months, it did wonders for my skin. But then I received a slightly different package, and it seems like whats inside was changed to. My skin burned after using the cream, and it gave me bad breakouts. I continiued to use it for quite some time, it was after all my favourite, but it didnt improve. I wont buy again.

Avalon organics vitamin C renewal

Posted by Reviewer1842159 on May 31, 2009

This is a good product but my skin is so sensitive to everything these days it's something I can't use on a daily basis. I still do better with a lavender goats milk mix. I would recommend this as it is very light and refreshing on your face.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1479937 on Jun 11, 2011

A bit too oily for my combination skin so I use it once every other day and use other moisturizer the rest of the time