Not for private parts...

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

Aveeno is a great brand. Happy with this product. Don't put this product on your private parts - it burns! If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"

Works fine

Posted by 5016932996052200706 on Jun 06, 2014

I used it for my eczema and it works fine, reduces redness and painfullness. Hydrochortisone from the pharmacy / doctors is still a little bit more soothing (and moisturizing), but the Aveeno product is definitley a lot cheaper.

OK

Posted by 4725849445387620395 on Mar 25, 2015

Would recommend this to people whose eczema is quite mild, it didn't do much for mine. It definitely moisturised my skin but it didn't do anything to get rid of the eczema.

Works on rash

Posted by TheBest on Mar 31, 2015

I've had a rash under my eyes for years and dry spots behind each ear. They have been managed for years with a lotion, but never went away completely. This Aveeno cream has worked great and I am very confident that it has completely elliminated the rashes. Good stuff I think. My rashes usually have a crust of dry itchy skin when they flare up. Aveeno is very impressive.

Stopped itch immediately upon application

Posted by 5295128432432132922 on Jun 12, 2015

Helped my hubby's eczema heal. Bought a few more tubes for friends and relatives.

love this

Posted by 5575948397916528601 on Oct 25, 2015

My HG cortisone cream for rash!

no more itching

Posted by masto-treats on Feb 19, 2016

no more itching

Great

Posted by 5714186670608650813 on Sep 22, 2013

Can help my eczema recover well

amazing- worked like a charm

Posted by 5438416337194100686 on Dec 19, 2013

It works!!

Worked well on my Eczema

Posted by Reviewer2251137 on Mar 25, 2016

I infrequently get Eczema which goes away on it's own but this time I had a really bad flair up on my neck that I couldn't get rid of. I started using this and within a few days the Eczema was gone. I would definitely use it again! It did not dry out my skin or make the Eczema more irritated. It gently eliminated the problem.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »