Not for private parts...

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

Aveeno is a great brand. Happy with this product. Don't put this product on your private parts - it burns! If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"

Posted by 4642915855377104395 on Apr 22, 2016

It actually works!

light cream, banishes itches

Posted by 4928356842148945013 on May 27, 2016

For the past 3 months I've been on accutane for acne. It has caused by skin to be very dry and itchy. So far, this is the only stuff than banishes itchiness and eliminates those little red, itchy dots on my hands/arms overnight. Texture is quite light, but still moisturizing. Smell is inoffensive. Honestly, I can imagine this would make a great moisturizer for acne-prone skin or post-chemical peels. Works on nieces' eczema, too (they say it doesn't sting, either). Highly recommend this stuff.

Brilliant

Posted by 5656140677009414254 on Jun 06, 2016

Brilliant product at good pricing

Works fine

Posted by 5016932996052200706 on Jun 06, 2014

I used it for my eczema and it works fine, reduces redness and painfullness. Hydrochortisone from the pharmacy / doctors is still a little bit more soothing (and moisturizing), but the Aveeno product is definitley a lot cheaper.

OK

Posted by 4725849445387620395 on Mar 25, 2015

Would recommend this to people whose eczema is quite mild, it didn't do much for mine. It definitely moisturised my skin but it didn't do anything to get rid of the eczema.

Cortisone is magical stuff

Posted by Reviewer2508852 on Jun 07, 2016

Great for insect bites and rashes. Wish it came in a bigger container.

AVEENO

Posted by 4770430739037428195 on Aug 01, 2016

Este un foarte bun unguent, il folosesc pentru acnee si este eficient.

❤️❤️

Posted by 5225678772585414937 on Aug 20, 2016

Great product. 😊

Worked well on my Eczema

Posted by Reviewer2251137 on Mar 25, 2016

I infrequently get Eczema which goes away on it's own but this time I had a really bad flair up on my neck that I couldn't get rid of. I started using this and within a few days the Eczema was gone. I would definitely use it again! It did not dry out my skin or make the Eczema more irritated. It gently eliminated the problem.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »