Will buy again!

Posted by 5174501138098771190 on Oct 05, 2013

Will purchase again. Love the quick delivery and price. Better than purchasing from retail. Saves me all the time to look for it in stores.

Nice ointment without hormones

Posted by katiejeong on Jul 20, 2013

My skin often get irritated and itching because of sweating, especially on the other side of elbows, so this thing is a great help for me!

it's ok

Posted by Indrute on Jul 03, 2013

I was expecting a bit more effective action on simple mosquito bites, as my little girl is allergic and they usually swell a lot on her. So this cream didn't work as I expected. But we used it once on sun burned skin and it worked quite well.

Aveeno, Active Naturals, Calamine & Pramoxine HCl, Anti-Itch Cream, 1 oz (28 g)

Posted by 5204023876540067910 on Jun 29, 2013

Very good product.Relieves itching and pain is very successful, better than other ointment .Well, that steroid free.We will order more.

not tried it yet

Posted by Reviewer1722607 on Jun 18, 2013

Sorry, I bought it but haven't tried it yet. so can't give a reliable review on this one.

Didn't work

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Jun 08, 2013

I used it on a mosquito bite I had on my leg yesterday and still itches very much. Ill give it a second chance anyway, but I bought this because I cant stand the itchy feeling. Hope it works or ill remove another star :/ Nope. Not working at all. Useless...

Relieves itch

Posted by 4958951341413175801 on May 30, 2013

Applied on insect bites and allergy to plant sap. Works very well!