Aveeno, Active Naturals, Clear Complexion, Daily Moisturizer, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Great Primer for Combo/oily skin

Posted by CombinationEczema on Dec 19, 2013

This product is great. I had occasional breakouts, especially after wearing makeup. I use this product daily, during my time of the month, and also after cleansing with the matching Clear Complexion Cleanser (also GREAT!), prior to applying makeup. It prevents breakouts altogether (!!), it has a nice texture, I love the smell, and my skin really feels hydrated and moisturised after using it. A wonderful product. The only downside is that it lacks and SPF so either use a sunscreen on top (I use Andalou Naturals, BB Oil Control Beauty Balm, Un-Tinted with SPF 30) - or a foundation with an SPF. I definitely intend to repurchase.

Liked it

Posted by 5100152683977201414 on Oct 17, 2013

Its very gentle

good

Posted by 5264785946322773052 on Apr 03, 2014

Frankincense Hydrating Cream not bad

Not sure yet!

Posted by 5111743985629192638 on Jan 21, 2014

The cleanser of Aveeno I like very much, but the moisturizer I'm not sure yet. Maybe it's because I haven't been using it that long, but I feel like the moisturizer does not moisturize properly. My skin doesn't feel soft, like when using the cleanser. It's weird.