Effectively Exfoliates & hydrates combo/oily skin

Posted by CombinationEczema on Dec 19, 2013

I'm 30 and have a combo/oily skin, with dry ares - so I like gentle cleansers that don't dry me out. This cleanser is so light and fluffy, it does a great in moisturising my skin while thoroughly cleaning my pores. It has a really nice refreshing smell and it is truly an effective, yet gentle cleanser. It comes out in the form of fluffy foam and only a small amount is needed in order to thoroughly clean my face and neck. I also bought the Aveeno Clear Complexion moisturiser, which I use as a primer under makeup. Both products have been a life saver in helping me prevent break outs and skin inflammation. I recommend this cleanser strongly, to people with gentle combination skin of all ages. A great product!

Repetire

Posted by 4654298032411310333 on Jan 11, 2014

Limpia en profundidad hasta el maquillaje y ojos. Formato en mouse pero cunde mucho

El limpiador perfecto

Posted by 5513551243508278237 on Mar 15, 2014

Con solo un poco de espuma es suficiente para limpiar toda la piel, elimina restos de maquillaje y deja la piel hidratada y suave. ¡Llevo un mes usándolo y ya noto muchas mejoras en mi piel!

Posted by 5642101974313574069 on Dec 28, 2013

J’apprécie réellement la texture mousseuse de ce produit, qui a une odeur très discrète et nettoie la peau en douceur. J'utilise cependant un autre nettoyant le soir car celui ne me laisse pas une impression de peau extrêmement propre, mais je l'aime bcp !

Disappointed

Posted by 4902197739170182457 on Apr 21, 2014

I really thought that this product would help me with my acne but this stuff just dries out the skin and is very abrasive. I was very disappointed because I had high hopes concerning this product. I will never purchase it again, it's just a waist of money

very soft and gentle

Posted by 4847512537433406369 on Oct 25, 2015

the fact that it has foam is good cuz it doesnt harm the skin plus it is economic..can use it for more than 3 months it leaves the skin soft after using it but for breakout doesnt help too much..should try other products

Average product

Posted by marjaana on Oct 01, 2014

This is a nice, average foaming cleanser, nothing special. I like the scent, it's not too strong. However the pumping mechanism was really tight, which was a bit irritating.

I like!

Posted by 5111743985629192638 on Jan 21, 2014

This cleanser makes my skin very soft. Usually after using a cleanser my skin always feels dry, but not with the Aveeno cleanser. I haven't been using it very long, but sofar so good.

very average

Posted by 5622680654691610404 on May 04, 2016

Foam is not very fine and the smell is very off putting. I did check to ensure is for the face as it smells very chemical Doesn't dry out skin but doesn't feel that clean. For economic ones, there are many other choices