Aveeno, Active Naturals, Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser, 6 fl oz (180 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Effectively Exfoliates & hydrates combo/oily skin

Posted by CombinationEczema on Dec 19, 2013

I'm 30 and have a combo/oily skin, with dry ares - so I like gentle cleansers that don't dry me out. This cleanser is so light and fluffy, it does a great in moisturising my skin while thoroughly cleaning my pores. It has a really nice refreshing smell and it is truly an effective, yet gentle cleanser. It comes out in the form of fluffy foam and only a small amount is needed in order to thoroughly clean my face and neck. I also bought the Aveeno Clear Complexion moisturiser, which I use as a primer under makeup. Both products have been a life saver in helping me prevent break outs and skin inflammation. I recommend this cleanser strongly, to people with gentle combination skin of all ages. A great product!

Repetire

Posted by 4654298032411310333 on Jan 11, 2014

Limpia en profundidad hasta el maquillaje y ojos. Formato en mouse pero cunde mucho

El limpiador perfecto

Posted by 5513551243508278237 on Mar 15, 2014

Con solo un poco de espuma es suficiente para limpiar toda la piel, elimina restos de maquillaje y deja la piel hidratada y suave. ¡Llevo un mes usándolo y ya noto muchas mejoras en mi piel!

Posted by 5642101974313574069 on Dec 28, 2013

J’apprécie réellement la texture mousseuse de ce produit, qui a une odeur très discrète et nettoie la peau en douceur. J'utilise cependant un autre nettoyant le soir car celui ne me laisse pas une impression de peau extrêmement propre, mais je l'aime bcp !

I like!

Posted by 5111743985629192638 on Jan 21, 2014

This cleanser makes my skin very soft. Usually after using a cleanser my skin always feels dry, but not with the Aveeno cleanser. I haven't been using it very long, but sofar so good.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »