Eczema relief lifesaver

Posted by sierrajoscar on Feb 18, 2016

Had eczema for as long as I could remember and this is the only moisturiser that works for me without triggering any flares! It smells pleasant and faintly of oatmeal, which I love. It's quite lasting as well and gets absorbed into the skin nicely. The moisturising properties work to reduce itch from dry skin, is mild and gentle enough for young kids to use too. Have recommended this to fellow eczema-striken friends and they love this as well. Works for small open wounds too, so no issues there. Love Aveeno, it's my lifesaver in hot summer months!

Good for Therapy Skin

Posted by 5535430506789778343 on Jan 24, 2016

這隻CREAM, 是給有濕疹皮膚用的, 用後真的有很大改善。

The bomb.com

Posted by 4976326040056908943 on Dec 07, 2015

This has literally saved my crazy red, sensitive dermatitis ridden face! I cannot say enough about it. Has virtually eradicated itching and scaling when nothing else worked. Truly thankful for this amazing product!

love it

Posted by thrivefitwaffles on Nov 16, 2015

very moisturizing, helps my eczema a lot, and i love the small of oatmeal in this cream

Best eczema cream by far

Posted by 5515207348501443894 on May 03, 2015

This product is by far the best (non cortizone based) eczema cream. I use it for my 3 year old daughter who has got eczema problems. With this cream I can safely keep things under control most of the time. That means I really only need incidental and very localized use of cortizone cream. I highly reccomend this product. As an overseas customer I also appreciated the iHerb quick and clear service. Not to forgettheir excellent price. This product is hard to get in Europe and vendors exploit that to ridiculous Heights.

very good

Posted by 5736942130600533604 on Apr 22, 2015

Very good indeed. Very helpful for my husband's eczema

Great for mild eczema

Posted by 4985056876082858504 on Jan 07, 2015

Very soothing and moisturising. Skin feels less dry and itchy. I still need to use steroid creams to bring outbreaks under control but this is great for maintenance.

For atopic dermatit

Posted by 4660381030011827726 on Jul 17, 2014

excellent cream for baby! perfect product for atopic or allergic dermatit with eczema

SAVED MY SON !!

Posted by Reviewer2731613 on Jun 12, 2014

My son was suffering with terrible eczema. His face, chest and back were covered with red itchy rash and he always scratched his skin. But thanks to Aveeno, my son's skin has gotten better! Nobody would believe that he used to have eczema! I'm so happy that we don't have to use steroid ointment anymore from our dermatologist. Also, Aquaphor, Baby, Healing Ointment worked for my son't eczema too. I highly recommend these two products if your children have eczema!

Good product

Posted by 5169387182452806130 on Mar 17, 2014

This product calms my daughter's eczema prone skin. Must use diligently after bath time to see good results.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »