Aveeno, Active Naturals, Positively Radiant, Daily Moisturizer, SPF 30, 2.5 fl oz (75 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Amazing daily moisturizer

Posted by 4959220521128309737 on Oct 04, 2013

I use this as my morning moisturizer, because it's light and oil free so it doesn't break me out, even under very hot and humid Hong Kong weather! And this product works amazingly quick, on the third application, my face texture started to improve!! Honestly, I have no idea why this product is so underrated. Maybe I'm just those who got along with this product better, but with the price, and if you are finding for a moisturizer now, definitely check this out!

Great for oily skin!

Posted by 5480998919796123177 on Feb 09, 2014

My skin likes it

Love it!

Posted by 5206035205015639923 on Apr 23, 2014

I wish they have a compact form like you can re-apply anywhere, anytime.

Casi perfecta

Posted by Kreachgirl on May 17, 2014

Huele muy bien, se aplica estupendamente, su envase es de plástico y muy cómodo de usar, no le doy cinco estrellas porque deja un pelín de brillo, por lo demás perfecta.

Has a suncreen-y smell and texture

Posted by 5055177873930641291 on Jun 02, 2013

I have only used this moisturizer one week. The smell and texture reminds me of lighter sun screen. Its not bad in my opinion. My face feels moisturized and has a slightly oily sheen after application.You should wait for it to dry/ set. Since I where a semi-sheer face powder over it, I don't mind. Also this is great for sensitive skin as it has not made me breakout in acne.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »