Aveeno, Active Naturals, Protect + Hydrate Lotion, Sunscreen, SPF 50, 3 oz (85 g)

Gave me a horrible rash!

Posted by Reviewer1369954 From Norway on Apr 21, 2013

I used this product for the first time yesterday. I applied it in the morning and in the early afternoon. A few yours after the second time, my face broke out in hives and a red rash. Very itchy and painful, not to mention ugly. Today it doesn't not look or feel any better yet. I have tossed it in the trash already and make sure to share my experience all over the internet, so noone will ever buy this. I must mention that I am not allergic to anything, not medicines, pollen, foods, etc. I was very shocked by the reaction this product caused.