Good product

Posted by 5001390033010149656 on Mar 29, 2016

I will keep buying for my baby girl. Her skin is very sensitive, I tried many products before, this cream is the most suitable for her. I have already bought over 10 qty and will keep using it.

Great all-purpose baby cream

Posted by Reviewer2041127 on Mar 24, 2016

My baby never had an eczema, but that makes for an excellent all-purpose baby cream. Easily combat any dryness and irritation and makes a wonderful under-diaper barrier for sensitive skin. We repurchased many times

smooth for baby

Posted by 4716500901497502742 on Mar 23, 2016

Once applied on my baby's face, the skin instantly became so smooth! Great product

Best cream for eczema

Posted by energyguy on Feb 25, 2016

This is the best cream for eczema. Other cream make my skin oily causing my skin to itch. This cream calm down my eczema and reduce the itchiness.

effective

Posted by 5736840652687503471 on Feb 14, 2016

good for babies with dry skin etc.

Posted by 5468291113407961656 on Jan 24, 2016

Nice, for cold weather

Good, as advertised.

Posted by 5180620264798104745 on Jan 10, 2016

So far, so good. I used the regular Aveeno adult moisturiser when I was on medicine that dried out my skin, so I knew the brand and trusted it. My new baby boy was born into a cold, dry climate with two parents who have both had skin issues, particularly as kids, so the poor chap had no chance. After trying this cream, his skin has cleared up tremendously, particularly on his face, and his body is much much less red than it was before using the cream. It absorbs into the skin quite quickly, and a little bit really does go a long way. Of course all kids and skin types are different, but so far I really like this product, and will be ordering more for sure.

haven't seen much improvement, however it does seem to soften skin

Posted by bbchris on Dec 12, 2015

my child has suffered from eczema for years and this is making the skin softer and she doesn't mind it as it doesn't smell of anything, so it gets more stars for that!

as the picture

Posted by 4733243908054097742 on Dec 12, 2015

I dont think it makes a difference

love it!!

Posted by 5632048372591229374 on Nov 05, 2015

effective for eczema. My baby skin is improving. :)