Helped eczema. Used this along with the eczema cream.

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014

I used this along with the aveeno baby eczema therapy moisturizing cream. The power of the two combined really helped alot. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

WARNING: CONTAINS MINERAL OIL

Posted by Dewberry on Apr 04, 2016

Just purchased this and thought its 100% collodial oatmeal powder. I did not see that it had listed mineral oil. So disappointed that wont be able to use as mineral oil actually is bad for skin and a toxin and definitely not something u want to soak your baby in. Wasted my money on this one. Then again, J&J products in general have many rubbish ingredients. Better stick to other good brands on iHerb.

very good

Posted by 5746732572396117631 on Feb 10, 2014

very good

Good for baby and toddler

Posted by 5296400750844570617 on May 11, 2013

My two children have sensitive skin but after using two packs of this product itchy skin got so much better.

Ms

Posted by 5646563267817121233 on Jun 18, 2015

Very good

Just used the first pack and there was a world of difference

Posted by JayTee on Jan 16, 2014

I sat little bubba in her bathtub and kept her soaked in the bath treatment, scooping water over her shoulders and hair as she has dry scalp too. For a good 25 minutes. And patted her dry and continued with the regular regime of moisturizing. By the next day and following week, her angry skin calmed down by a great deal. I plan to do one pack a week and see if it helps her skin better.

VERY GOOD for my baby girl!

Posted by 5001390033010149656 on Mar 29, 2016

My baby has very dry and sensitive skin... The bath treatment make her skin much more smooth, especially works on cold and wet weather.

soothing

Posted by fukurou on Mar 31, 2014

Soothing. I use it together with the soap and cream for my son.

Really effective

Posted by 5762581569036179330 on Apr 20, 2014

My baby had really inflamed eczema patches on his legs. We used this together with the eczema moisturizer and the eczema patches went away.

My son has sensitive skin but after using this product itchy skin got so much better.

Posted by 5629607247696259234 on Jul 14, 2014