Helped eczema. Used this along with the eczema cream.

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014

I used this along with the aveeno baby eczema therapy moisturizing cream. The power of the two combined really helped alot. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Ms

Posted by 5646563267817121233 on Jun 18, 2015

Very good

Good for baby and toddler

Posted by 5296400750844570617 on May 11, 2013

My two children have sensitive skin but after using two packs of this product itchy skin got so much better.

very good

Posted by 5746732572396117631 on Feb 10, 2014

very good

WARNING: CONTAINS MINERAL OIL

Posted by Dewberry on Apr 04, 2016

Just purchased this and thought its 100% collodial oatmeal powder. I did not see that it had listed mineral oil. So disappointed that wont be able to use as mineral oil actually is bad for skin and a toxin and definitely not something u want to soak your baby in. Wasted my money on this one. Then again, J&J products in general have many rubbish ingredients. Better stick to other good brands on iHerb.

Bath Treatment

Posted by Ronolss on Sep 30, 2013

Use it for my son, clears and soothers the skin.

Just used the first pack and there was a world of difference

Posted by JayTee on Jan 16, 2014

I sat little bubba in her bathtub and kept her soaked in the bath treatment, scooping water over her shoulders and hair as she has dry scalp too. For a good 25 minutes. And patted her dry and continued with the regular regime of moisturizing. By the next day and following week, her angry skin calmed down by a great deal. I plan to do one pack a week and see if it helps her skin better.

VERY GOOD for my baby girl!

Posted by 5001390033010149656 on Mar 29, 2016

My baby has very dry and sensitive skin... The bath treatment make her skin much more smooth, especially works on cold and wet weather.

Possibly helped my son's eczema...?

Posted by 4969477070238002125 on May 11, 2016

My son had a slight case of eczema-like skin problems until the 8th month and I tried all sorts of creams and bought this product as well hoping it'll help. We mixed this powder in his bathtub every couple of days. I'm not sure which did the trick but he is now free of rough skin patches.

Effective

Posted by 5516770509013126402 on May 13, 2016

The product is effective and with natural ingredients. The price is lower than that on Kaola.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »