Love it! Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2855466 on Jun 20, 2013

My girl had airtime eczema on her knees and even after seeing the pd nothing really helped. When I tried this, it was gone within a few days! I've never looked back since and its my 5th bottle already! Texture may be a bit hard to rinse off at first but once you get used to it, you'll love it. No strong smells , moisturising and its our favourite !

Excellent facial cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2556832 on Mar 12, 2014

I'm a nearly 55 year old baby and have sensitive, acne prone skin. I'd been using a similar but much more expensive (5x) creamy cleanser for many years, when the formula changed- so the hunt for a replacement began. I found this because of reviews on a blog I subscribe to, and it is THE BEST! Removes all makeup except for waterproof mascara, doesn't irritate my skin, has a faint fresh scent and a thick, creamy texture. Try it- you won't be sorry.

Best for Eczema

Posted by 4769910612224938734 on Jul 02, 2014

My 4 yr. old daughter has eczema, and this has considerably cleared up her skin. No other wash ever works as well for her.

Good

Posted by 5143362807849901890 on Aug 20, 2013

It's really creamy and easy to clean it.

recommended!

Posted by 5685610328029488998 on May 27, 2015

LOVE IT

Good for daily wash even without eczema!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

This is a nice wash even for daily usage for kids without eczema. Moisturizing and rinses off easily. I don't always have the time to apply lotion on my kids after each bath so I like it that this helps to moisturize their skin. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

cheap and good

Posted by 5281743293014714661 on Apr 16, 2014

i ve less flare ever since I use this product. This product is cheap and good!

Perfect

Posted by SvetlaSevova on Jun 16, 2014

No smell, very thick and balmy.So small amount and I made my baby bath with bubles;)

nice

Posted by 5192750471961617352 on Jun 17, 2014

a big one ,can use for a long time

Aveeno, Baby, Soothing Relief Creamy Wash

Posted by 5180987812867401623 on Jul 25, 2013

Help a friend buy, she said good job!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »