• Please note this item has been replaced by AVO-16564.

• Customer Ratings

保湿效果好

Posted by 5233738033425469491 on Nov 11, 2015

保湿效果好

Good for permanently sun damaged skin

Posted by Reviewer2001707 on Nov 04, 2015

This is the only cleanser my husband can use with a pleasure on his permanently sun damaged skin.

good for baby.

Posted by Reviewer1300181 on Jun 17, 2015

good for baby.

Very good every day moisturizer

Posted by 5301152586314425195 on Jun 13, 2015

I prefer this to Aveeno's regular moisturizer (the one in the pump) although I think you get less volume for the $. Absorbs well and does not feel greasy at all. Not quite enough for winter (need to use heavier creams), but great for all other seasons.

Works for baby eczema

Posted by Luddil on May 30, 2015

My 9 month old developed eczema a couple of months ago. I tried all the creams the doctors recommended to me to no avail. I was browsing through iHerb and saw the reviews on this one, so I thought nothing to lose and ordered one. We are scheduled for a full allergy and lung function test in a couple of weeks to find the cause of the problem, but this has really helped ease the redness. It gets absorbed relatively fast, and applies smoothly. Highly recommended.

good

Posted by 4927434721437060958 on May 27, 2015

预防湿疹

LOVE IT

Posted by 5685610328029488998 on May 27, 2015

i bought for my kid and it's makes the skin smooth soft and hydrate and i use it too and I'm obsessed with it , i wish i find a mini size for the bag ! absolutely will repurchased

Great moisture cream

Posted by 5703834079003027262 on May 03, 2015

I use this on my baby's eczema as well as the special Avenoo Eczema therapy one. This one is thicker and works well to relieve dryness. Really like the thick texture because it's moisturing without being sticky.

Used once so far

Posted by ChisaHolly on Aug 25, 2014

Item arrived timely. Very big bottle/tube. It has a very rich creamy texture. When applied, it leaves your skin very smooth and soft, a pearly powdery texture (surface). Not greasy!!! Finally a cream that actually is not greasy as it stated. :) Will update on more results after using it more. I bought this in hope it will help my dry skin during winter time and also I have eczema (not dried scaly types, but red rash bumps).

Reliefs dry skin very well

Posted by 5016932996052200706 on Aug 15, 2014

Reliefs dry skin very well, but slightly burns on inflammted skin or sores

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »