Aveeno, Baby, Soothing Relief Moisture Cream, Fragrance Free, 8 oz (227 g)

I love it!

Posted by Iherb1st on Jul 21, 2014

It makes my niece's skin smoother than ever. Non irritated even on very sensitive skin. I love this product! But unfortunately, when the weather's too hot (my country is in tropical zone) and sweat came, the moisturizer always be melt. ดีหมดยกเว้นว่าถ้าเหงื่อออกมันจะหลุดออก แต่ถ้าอากาศไม่ร้อนมากหรืออยู่ในห้องแอร์หรืออากาศแห้งตลอดนี่จะเหมาะมากๆค่ะ แนะนำเลย สั่งให้หลาน(Allergic child) ใช้มา3-4คนละ คาดว่าสั่งซื้อต่อเรื่อยๆแน่นอน :)

Works for baby eczema

Posted by Luddil on May 30, 2015

My 9 month old developed eczema a couple of months ago. I tried all the creams the doctors recommended to me to no avail. I was browsing through iHerb and saw the reviews on this one, so I thought nothing to lose and ordered one. We are scheduled for a full allergy and lung function test in a couple of weeks to find the cause of the problem, but this has really helped ease the redness. It gets absorbed relatively fast, and applies smoothly. Highly recommended.

Used once so far

Posted by ChisaHolly on Aug 25, 2014

Item arrived timely. Very big bottle/tube. It has a very rich creamy texture. When applied, it leaves your skin very smooth and soft, a pearly powdery texture (surface). Not greasy!!! Finally a cream that actually is not greasy as it stated. :) Will update on more results after using it more. I bought this in hope it will help my dry skin during winter time and also I have eczema (not dried scaly types, but red rash bumps).

Great!!

Posted by 5143362807849901890 on Aug 20, 2013

Perfect for sensitive skin or eczema. a bit too thick but absorbed quickly and wasn't greasy at all. Worked perfectly!!.

Perfect

Posted by 4644752937623164635 on Dec 30, 2013

This really helped my daughter's skin clear up. It feels much smoother and softer now. We appply thin layers and we use it twice a day in winters, in summers once. No perfume, easy application, absorbs quickly & no greasy residu. Love it.