not as strong as expected

Posted by Reviewer1439877 on Mar 08, 2010

I had been using 5-Loxin, but thought I'd switch to this as it seemed a better balanced supplement, with much more of the other boswellic acids, about the same level of ABKA, and some of the whole gum extract as well. The 5-Loxin looks like a lot less bang for the buck comparing the two, but it offered significantly more pain relief than I am getting from this product. I will not buy this product again.

This stuff is great

Posted by Reviewer1559112 on May 07, 2008

Have been taking this product and it has worked great in releaving joint inflamation.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer3099724 on Aug 25, 2009

Only have to use one per day to effectively control joint pain.

Awsome

Posted by Reviewer2512642 on Sep 04, 2009

I have taken this for 1 1/2 yrs tried several brands this is the best. Great for neck arthritus. Doesn't stay in stock long.

A must try

Posted by Reviewer1008871 on Apr 16, 2008

Anyone with stiffness should give this a try. I read the reviews on this product before using...

Annamarie

Posted by Reviewer1844449 on Jan 11, 2009

I have just started using this brand and strength of Boswellia and find that it has helped my joint pain beyond what I had expected. I hope that the relief continues and I would highly recommend this product.

saved me

Posted by Reviewer2350766 on Mar 21, 2013

this product quickly and effectively reduces inflammation. All my joints have inflammation but my wrist and ankle joints swell the fastest during flareups , this product enabled me to use my hands and walk without wobbling again. stopped it for a week because I felt so well and the swelling came back.I will always use it now.I take 1 tab 4 times a day.

Anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer3089243 on Sep 08, 2013

I have currently a serious ACL tear in my left knee. Haven't taken any pharmaceuticals for it, to the surprise of my GP but the swelling is minor, if any. I take boswellia three times per day. Excellent results so far!

ANTIINFLAMMATORY

Posted by LOURDES on Oct 11, 2013

suffer from bone pain, neuropathy and do not want to load the body with chemical inflammatory, I know it is recommended for respiratory problems but also functions as inflammatory, but later more time to take effect but it has a significantly higher active ingredients than other brands . I can not rate it enough because I have little time to use it.

Releif is spelled Boswella!

Posted by retirednlovinit on Jul 26, 2011

At first I was dubious but after being advised by my chiro to try the whole first bottle I am very pleased to say that I am getting the results that I was hopeing for. Releif from the soreness in legs and knees very evident

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »