A woman's support

Posted by Reviewer1978640 on Apr 30, 2012

Shatavari helped me get pregnant. Ladies, please note the following: Take from the beginning of your period up to ovulation. DO NOT take from ovulation to your period. Shatavari cools the body which is good for egg production. Egg implantation requires a warmer and cozier womb. I wish someone had written this on the web. I learnt from error.

Wonderful Female Herb

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Oct 01, 2009

This is a wonderful female herb- a bit like Dong Quai which it partners well with as a female tonic. It helps eliminate PMS moodiness and creates a overall feeling of balance, kind of like a soft focus for your emotion/body connection.

My breastfeeding savior!

Posted by Reviewer1748141 on Mar 16, 2010

I had struggled to breastfeed my two previous kids. So when I had my third I was determined to figure out how to be successful. I had tried fenugreek and More Milk Plus, with not much difference in my milk supply. The lactation consultant I talked to had me start Shatavari. I noticed a huge difference! I actually have a letdown, I feel full, and I feel like my daughter is actually swallowing gulps of milk, something my other kids never did! I have been very satisfied with Shatavari, and I'm so glad I was able to purchase it in large quantities!

Shataveri is so gentle yet so potent , this is why many consider it to be the number one adaptagenic herb bar none

Posted by Reviewer2032534 on Apr 24, 2012

for woman . So if your a bit overwhelmed by the vast number of products competing for your attention , you most definitely should put this product on your short list . This brand is super potent , it has been concentrated so it is super effective it can increase your well being and you get results even by taking one capsule per day , so I give this five stars .

Wife of a hundred men

Posted by Does-it-do on Mar 31, 2014

This is a very helpful mixture which containes the hard asparagus which restores hormonal balance and menstrual regularity. They also recommended to take during pregnancy because it reduces bleeding after childbirth, lactation improves and helps recover emotional balance. And the name Shatavari means a wife of a hundred men. Cool, huh?

Miracle plant!

Posted by 5478982503240570414 on Apr 04, 2016

These are a miracle! After more than 15 years of struggle with no menstrual cycle or ovulation, this miracle plant solved all my problems. I feel like a woman again. I've read somewhere if you are trying to get pregnant you should drink it only till ovulation and then stop. If not, you can take it without pause. Thank you!!!

It changing alot of things for me

Posted by 5603943832549806977 on Aug 05, 2013

I just started taking Shatavari about 3 weeks ago. Since then I've been sleeping better and getting up earlier. I feel like I have more energy and that I'm in a better mood. I'm pretty sure its balancing my hormones! It might earn 5 stars if I knew more about how to measure its effects.

Working to boost milk production

Posted by Reviewer3207063 on May 01, 2009

This seems to be helping me pump more each morning for my 10 month old nursling! I noticed a difference after just a few days of taking 1 cap at AM and PM. I also got this to help boost my libido.. I didn't notice anything until I recently started taking 2 caps at both AM and PM. Now I am getting some effects.

not for endometriosis

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Jul 23, 2010

This makes me cramp. It also slows down digestion & I don't feel as regular when I use this.

Positive difference

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on Mar 14, 2012

definitely felt improvement in health - hot flashes gone and feeling normal again

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »