New To iHerb?

Savesta, Triphala, 60 Veggie Tabs

5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews

Works. Made to high standards. Pretty easy to swallow. Hooray!

Posted by Reviewer1936264 on May 07, 2012

I take one of these w/a glass of water when I first wake up each day. Since I started, I've been absolutely regular and largely comfortable. My gut does not tolerate psyllium husks (awful cramps) and I completely avoid other laxatives. This is not something that causes urgency, it's gentle but effective. Read the maker's website -- they say they'll send you copies of their independent testing reports (screening out heavy metals etc) if you ask. I like this.

Digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer2756205 on Nov 13, 2008

This is a great detox for your intestinal tract! I've always suffered from intestinal problems and with this product and vitamins my problems have been reduced greatly with out relying on laxatives etc.