Good Triphala

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Jan 05, 2016

It has a mild action at the beginning. The tablets have salty coating with mint oil flavor which tastes pleasant. I have tried a number of Triphalas on iherb. All of them are good and detoxifying. Savesta's is quite gentle, not harsh.

Great product

Posted by 5458849581206660744 on Dec 11, 2015

This product seems of high quality and it works very well. The tabs also taste pretty good, it resembles salty liquorice. Will continue to keep using this! (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews.)

Works. Made to high standards. Pretty easy to swallow. Hooray!

Posted by Reviewer1936264 on May 07, 2012

I take one of these w/a glass of water when I first wake up each day. Since I started, I've been absolutely regular and largely comfortable. My gut does not tolerate psyllium husks (awful cramps) and I completely avoid other laxatives. This is not something that causes urgency, it's gentle but effective. Read the maker's website -- they say they'll send you copies of their independent testing reports (screening out heavy metals etc) if you ask. I like this.

Digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer2756205 on Nov 13, 2008

This is a great detox for your intestinal tract! I've always suffered from intestinal problems and with this product and vitamins my problems have been reduced greatly with out relying on laxatives etc.