New To iHerb?

Awakening Skin Care, Awakening, Body, Mineralmoisture Therapy, 6.76 fl oz (200 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Not for chemically sensitive

Posted by Reviewer1221083 on Apr 05, 2010

I was so looking forward to trying the body lotion, since I LOVE the hand and foot creams. There's nothing like them. But the body lotion has a fragrance that is very strong and actually lingers for quite some time. I am a health care practitioner, and fortunately tried it out on a weekend when I knew I wouldn't create allergic reactions in any patients. But honestly, even after an hour, it was too strong for me and I had to shower again and wash it off. Don't let this deter you, however, from trying their other products. The hand cream is nothing short of miraculous - and very fresh smelling, but not loaded with perfume.

love it! use it every day

Posted by Reviewer1849576 on Feb 23, 2012

the only thing I do not like about this lotion is that it washes off too easy. It plumps my aged skin and makes it feel much softer. I use it daily.