Awakening Skin Care, Hands, Mineral Moisture Therapy, 3.38 fl oz (100 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great for dry hands.

Posted by Reviewer3043552 on Jun 09, 2011

Works great and doesn't leave hands greasy!

Fantastic for dry hands

Posted by Reviewer1474741 on Jun 15, 2011

Anyone with dry sore hands has probably tried a million handcreams - I consider myself quite a handcream guru at this stage, I normally have quite rough hands from gardening and household cleaning. This product is excellent and one I would definitely purchase again - it is in my top two favourite and well worth the 5 stars. It is shipped internationally which means I can purchase it and the shipping is very reasonable. Thank you.

like it

Posted by Reviewer2046046 on Jan 11, 2012

absorbs quickly, really makes hand skin smooth in a very short time. for me it's a must-have in winter time!

Best Hand Cream Ever!

Posted by Reviewer3270918 on Mar 21, 2012

It cream stay moisture for long time. Better than cheap hand cream or lotion.

the best I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer1742723 on Jun 20, 2013

I have 61 year old hands that have to be washed several times a day because of the work I do. So they were pretty rough and dry looking and in serious need of a miracle. And this is it! This is the only hand cream I've found that seems to keep on working no matter how many times you wash your hands. I'm using it 3 times a day as directed, just a tiny amount each time. As soon as you put it on it instantly softens the hands and over the last couple of weeks of using it I've noticed my hands becoming smoother and yes even younger looking. The scent is soft and unobtrusive I would say.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »