July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Ayurveda Organics, Organic India, Ashwagandha, 108 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Nov 17, 2009

I was very happy with this product. I called the company that makes this product and they were very helpful and answered questions I had. I felt results in a week. Nothing mind blowing, but I just felt better. I've had several traumtic things happen and I needed something to help me cope with life. I was able to handle stressful situation better with this supplement. After I finished the bottle I tried another brand. Was that a mistake!!! The new product has done nothing and my new found peace is gone. I also like the fact that there is nothing extra in it, just ashwagandha and the capsule. That means a lot. Highly recommend!!!

Just in time

Posted by Reviewer1514961 on Apr 26, 2009

I was pretty stressed out even though my nutrition, yoga and meditation routines are all designed to combat stress. I was so relieved that the Ashwagandha made a difference and fast. I take 2 tablets in the morning and 2 at night. Now my energy level is quality throughout the day and I fall asleep easily at bedtime. I don't feel like I'm biting my nails in my head during the day anymore.

Ayurveda Ashwagndha

Posted by Reviewer1559778 on Jun 04, 2009

This product is a life saver for anyone who has a stressful life. I take it before leaving for work & I know immediately, if by chance, I forgot to take it...Very good product. I would like to see more Ayurveda products in you line.

Absolutely the Best

Posted by Reviewer1880085 on Jul 01, 2009

I noticed a difference in calmness within two weeks of taking this product. Excellent!!! Will continue it. I have Rosacea and have noticed some improvement of my skin redness as an added bonus. Hope it continues in that direction. I am trying the other products in this line.

Great product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2843776 on Oct 16, 2009

I love ayurveda organics products because they dont contain MAGNESIUM STEARATE!!!!!!!!!!I wonder why so many products still use magnesium stearate, it willprevent absorption!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »