Azelique, Age Refining Night Cream, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Really Reduces Hyperpigmentation!

Posted by Reviewer2466666 From California on Aug 17, 2012

I really do see a difference in my skin! I have been using this product for several weeks. My dark spots (hyperpigmentation) are getting lighter and my skin tone is becoming more even. It's also very moisturizing and soaks into the skin well. I have used Azelaic Acid and Glycolic Acid in the past, but never in the same formula. So, I especially like this Night Cream since it contains Azelaic Acid, Glycolic Acid and Hyaluronic Acid....can't beat that!

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2012636 From California on Feb 06, 2013

I love this product. It is truly helping my 40 something year old skin.

Not good for me

Posted by Reviewer1494546 From Florida on Jan 29, 2013

I have dry skin and it dehydrated me. I did not notice any fading in the dark spots.

Great

Posted by Hanne67 From Norway on May 14, 2013

I use this after cleansing and it really soaks in to my skin. It' gets soft and nice with a great scent.

Excelente crema de noche

Posted by MonteErebus From Spain on Jul 10, 2013

Al igua que la de día, me parece una gran crema. La textura es más espesa que la loción de día, pero se absorve igual de bien. Se nota que contiene AHAya que se produce un ligero cosquilleo después de aplicarla, pero se pasa enseguida. Como la anterior, aún no la he usado bastante para ver resultados antiedad evidentes, aunque me levanto con la piel luminosa y creo que me empiezo a ver los poros algo más pequeños.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »