Really Reduces Hyperpigmentation!

Posted by Reviewer2466666 on Aug 17, 2012

I really do see a difference in my skin! I have been using this product for several weeks. My dark spots (hyperpigmentation) are getting lighter and my skin tone is becoming more even. It's also very moisturizing and soaks into the skin well. I have used Azelaic Acid and Glycolic Acid in the past, but never in the same formula. So, I especially like this Night Cream since it contains Azelaic Acid, Glycolic Acid and Hyaluronic Acid....can't beat that!

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Feb 06, 2013

I love this product. It is truly helping my 40 something year old skin.

Excelente crema de noche

Posted by MonteErebus on Jul 10, 2013

Al igua que la de día, me parece una gran crema. La textura es más espesa que la loción de día, pero se absorve igual de bien. Se nota que contiene AHAya que se produce un ligero cosquilleo después de aplicarla, pero se pasa enseguida. Como la anterior, aún no la he usado bastante para ver resultados antiedad evidentes, aunque me levanto con la piel luminosa y creo que me empiezo a ver los poros algo más pequeños.

Great

Posted by Hanne67 on May 14, 2013

I use this after cleansing and it really soaks in to my skin. It' gets soft and nice with a great scent.

Excellent night cream

Posted by Jeanne1974 on May 24, 2015

This works so well for sensitive, rosacea or normal skin. The peptides help with sagging and wrinkles, and the azelaic acid helps with calming the skin so that is looks just perfect and not red or irritated. I am really happy with this cream.

Best product at low cost!

Posted by Reviewer2574660 on May 23, 2016

I've been using Azelique line for 6 months now and stopped spending so much money on over the counter products from department stores. This night cream has pure ingredients without any harsh chemicals and the results has been great! I use this every night.

love it

Posted by 5194624987196973077 on Jun 26, 2016

I brought all Azelique product , My skin seems fresh and smooth , simply love it so much

Best Night Cream for Dry, Sensitive Skin

Posted by positive-health on Jul 06, 2014

I have sensitive, dry skin, and did not find any hypersensitivity to this product. It applies thick, but spreads thin and evenly, so it lasts 6-8 weeks for me, since I do alternate a couple evenings with another product. I find it absorbs best after I do a nice, light acid peel or microdermabrasion scrub at home. I use the serum that goes with it too. It leaves the skin feeling clean and subtle. Argireline & Matrixyl are two of the best ingredients right now on the market to assist with reversing the effects of aging skin and both are very difficult to find in the same skin care line. And to find it with other ingredients like the light acid combination in Azelique, makes this a real winner that generally you can only find in high end department stores or high end spas.