Really Reduces Hyperpigmentation!

Posted by Reviewer2466666 on Aug 17, 2012

I really do see a difference in my skin! I have been using this product for several weeks. My dark spots (hyperpigmentation) are getting lighter and my skin tone is becoming more even. It's also very moisturizing and soaks into the skin well. I have used Azelaic Acid and Glycolic Acid in the past, but never in the same formula. So, I especially like this Night Cream since it contains Azelaic Acid, Glycolic Acid and Hyaluronic Acid....can't beat that!

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Feb 06, 2013

I love this product. It is truly helping my 40 something year old skin.

Excelente crema de noche

Posted by MonteErebus on Jul 10, 2013

Al igua que la de día, me parece una gran crema. La textura es más espesa que la loción de día, pero se absorve igual de bien. Se nota que contiene AHAya que se produce un ligero cosquilleo después de aplicarla, pero se pasa enseguida. Como la anterior, aún no la he usado bastante para ver resultados antiedad evidentes, aunque me levanto con la piel luminosa y creo que me empiezo a ver los poros algo más pequeños.

Excellent night cream

Posted by Jeanne1974 on May 24, 2015

This works so well for sensitive, rosacea or normal skin. The peptides help with sagging and wrinkles, and the azelaic acid helps with calming the skin so that is looks just perfect and not red or irritated. I am really happy with this cream.

Great

Posted by Hanne67 on May 14, 2013

I use this after cleansing and it really soaks in to my skin. It' gets soft and nice with a great scent.

Best product at low cost!

Posted by Reviewer2574660 on May 23, 2016

I've been using Azelique line for 6 months now and stopped spending so much money on over the counter products from department stores. This night cream has pure ingredients without any harsh chemicals and the results has been great! I use this every night.