New To iHerb?

Azelique, Age Refining Skin Polish, 3 oz (85 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

My favourite!

Posted by Hanne67 on Jan 05, 2013

I was so lucky to win an entire set of Azelique products at iHerb's facebook-wall. This is my favourite. It gently exfoliate your skin, and lasts for a long time. They recommend using this 2 - 4 times a week, but I use it max 1 a week. Remember to store it at a dry and cool place, not in your bathroom.

Great Exfoliator!

Posted by Reviewer2466666 on Aug 17, 2012

This is one of the best exfoliators I have ever used. More of a micro-dermabrasion. Not too gritty, yet not too mild (some exfoliators feel more like a cleanser, so I don't really feel like its sloughing off the dead skin). This product is gentle yet still effective. I see a difference in my skin already (after 3 weeks of use)....lighter, brighter complexion and less breakouts!

Nice scrub

Posted by LouLou on Apr 01, 2013

The reason that I am giving this five stars is because I have tried alot of facial scrubs and quite often they are very dissapointing. This is very grainy but doesnt feel harsh, also it doesnt upset the balance of my skin. I only use it about twice a week ..

GREAT PRODUCT! Azelique, Age Refining Skin Polish Product Review

Posted by BeckySue on Aug 05, 2013

Appreciate that this product has powerful antioxidants and that it reduces fine lines and wrinkles. When you are 50+ years you need all the help you can get! It is great for acne too. I also appreciate that this item is cruelty free. If you found this review helpful PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

smoothing my skin

Posted by Reviewer2298123 on Mar 14, 2013

Fantastic natural product. The best polishing of my face ever. Even more rigourous and finer than professional facials.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »