Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Azelique, Age Refining Skin Polish, 3 oz (85 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

My favourite!

15 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Hanne67 on Jan 05, 2013

I was so lucky to win an entire set of Azelique products at iHerb's facebook-wall. This is my favourite. It gently exfoliate your skin, and lasts for a long time. They recommend using this 2 - 4 times a week, but I use it max 1 a week. Remember to store it at a dry and cool place, not in your bathroom.

Great Exfoliator!

13 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2466666 on Aug 17, 2012

This is one of the best exfoliators I have ever used. More of a micro-dermabrasion. Not too gritty, yet not too mild (some exfoliators feel more like a cleanser, so I don't really feel like its sloughing off the dead skin). This product is gentle yet still effective. I see a difference in my skin already (after 3 weeks of use)....lighter, brighter complexion and less breakouts!

GREAT PRODUCT! Azelique, Age Refining Skin Polish Product Review

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by BeckySue on Aug 05, 2013

Appreciate that this product has powerful antioxidants and that it reduces fine lines and wrinkles. When you are 50+ years you need all the help you can get! It is great for acne too. I also appreciate that this item is cruelty free. If you found this review helpful PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Nice scrub

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by LouLou on Apr 01, 2013

The reason that I am giving this five stars is because I have tried alot of facial scrubs and quite often they are very dissapointing. This is very grainy but doesnt feel harsh, also it doesnt upset the balance of my skin. I only use it about twice a week ..

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1159885 on Feb 19, 2013

Excellent product. Left me with radiant and clear skin. I bought it at the trial offer period, I would have given it a full 5 stars if the original price can go down a little further. I would like to try out other range of products from this same brand again so looking forward for more trial offers please. ;-)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »