My favourite!

Posted by Hanne67 on Jan 05, 2013

I was so lucky to win an entire set of Azelique products at iHerb's facebook-wall. This is my favourite. It gently exfoliate your skin, and lasts for a long time. They recommend using this 2 - 4 times a week, but I use it max 1 a week. Remember to store it at a dry and cool place, not in your bathroom.

Great Exfoliator!

Posted by Reviewer2466666 on Aug 17, 2012

This is one of the best exfoliators I have ever used. More of a micro-dermabrasion. Not too gritty, yet not too mild (some exfoliators feel more like a cleanser, so I don't really feel like its sloughing off the dead skin). This product is gentle yet still effective. I see a difference in my skin already (after 3 weeks of use)....lighter, brighter complexion and less breakouts!

Nice scrub

Posted by LouLou on Apr 01, 2013

The reason that I am giving this five stars is because I have tried alot of facial scrubs and quite often they are very dissapointing. This is very grainy but doesnt feel harsh, also it doesnt upset the balance of my skin. I only use it about twice a week ..

Posted by Reviewer1159885 on Feb 19, 2013

Excellent product. Left me with radiant and clear skin. I bought it at the trial offer period, I would have given it a full 5 stars if the original price can go down a little further. I would like to try out other range of products from this same brand again so looking forward for more trial offers please. ;-)

smoothing my skin

Posted by Reviewer2298123 on Mar 14, 2013

Fantastic natural product. The best polishing of my face ever. Even more rigourous and finer than professional facials.

Excellent exfoliant

Posted by 5561156835330779599 on Oct 27, 2014

The Polish cream is very good. Does not irritate my skin, no matter how hard and long I scrub. It makes my skin very soft, bright and radiant. I have tried many different products of the sort and this one is far the best. It does come pricey but it is worth. This is the second jar I am using now. I will keep buying from it.

Azelique, Age Refining Skin Polish

Posted by nancyconners2 on Apr 30, 2015

I find the Polish a little too abrasive! I like the other aspects of the creams, but It is not for me!

Gentle and effective.

Posted by 5278953516303709226 on Jun 07, 2015

Great price, great product. Skin polish without the dryness of a scrub.

Healsy and shiny skin

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Jun 21, 2015

My skin look healthy and shiny. It also reduced small inflammations. I am definitely going to order it again.

Great Exfoliator

Posted by Korutherapy on Mar 20, 2013

Awesome Product, not to harsh. My skin feels so soft ans clean. Bought a second one for Hubby, he loves it as well.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »