Secret of beautiful skin

Posted by VictoriaLo on Aug 20, 2012

It's known that acids are a new key secret to young and healthy skin. There are not so many creams with azelaic acid, the one I used some earlier was 5 times more expencive then Azeliqe, and I'm happy Iherb now can offer this product. Looking forward to buy more treatments of this brand to have the full line of product.

한번써도 느낄수있는...좋아요

Posted by Reviewer1076832 on Aug 06, 2013

프로모션할때 세럼먼저사고 첨사용에 여름이면 뽀루지랑 홍반 항상 고민이라 리뷰보고 구매했어요. 한글리뷰가 없어 남기네요. 세럼쓰고 다른 라인 구매 세럼 클린징 데이로션 나이트로션중 세럼이 최고인듯!

Very bad product

Posted by Reviewer1514568 on Jul 21, 2014

I can't see any difference except some allegery after using this product. It also smells bad. The worst product I ordered from iherb indeed.

Not a typical serum

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Feb 06, 2013

I think this is much better than your typical serums. Feels great. Use in combo with the other products.

I love it

Posted by sanseaudepluie on May 29, 2013

At the beginning, I was not convinced by this serum. The smell is quite strong , but I get used to it after a while. Now i can feel my skin softer and well rehydrated. The only negativ element is that you don't know when the product will be finished because the bottle is not transparent. I will buyit again for sure

Age refining

Posted by Hanne67 on May 14, 2013

I use this treatment after cleansing and it's make my skin more soft and nice. I also apply the day lotion and they are a great combo.

Azelique

Posted by 5044623691037399159 on Jun 07, 2013

This product I reacted to, made my skin a little red. But I love the ...concept!!

very good serum

Posted by Jeanne1974 on May 24, 2015

This is like a light lotion, but it works to condition the skin and make it look years younger. All redness of rosacea is gone.

Serum tratament

Posted by Reviewer2725986 on Jul 04, 2013

Creo que es bueno no tanto como creía

Best product at low price!

Posted by Reviewer2574660 on May 23, 2016

I've been using Azelique line for 6 months now and stopped spending so much money on over the counter products from department stores. This serum has pure ingredients without any harsh chemicals and the results has been great! I use this morning and night.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »