Azo, Cranberry, Urinary Tract Health, 50 Caplets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

AZO Cranberry Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1670250 From Virginia on Jan 31, 2010

Prior to finding the AZO Cranberry tablets, I had frequent bladder infections. Now when I feel like a bladder infection is starting, I take the AZO Cranberry tablets several times a day and that successfully ends the bladder infection before it even gets a chance to start. I always keep AZO Cranberry tablets available. I've used other brands, but they do not seem to perform as well as the AZO.

rate and about my order

Posted by Reviewer3036169 From Brazil on Jun 17, 2011

Among many other cranberry tablets I realized AZO is the only one that is effective on my mum's treatment for urinary infection. She makes constant use of your product and it relieves her pain.... I was about to contact you, then I'd like you to tell me about my order...it's been almost a month since I ordered it and no news so far... thanks.

helped my UTI

Posted by Reviewer3084942 on Jul 29, 2011

very good product, had a UTI recently and didn't want to resort to antibiotics so I used this in my plan of strict diet and additional supplements (like probiotics, parsley tea, fresh cran & blueberry juice, acupuncture, reiki) and cleared it up. Now I take this right away if I'm feeling a bit "off" there and usually feel better :) - take with some food!

For UTI

Posted by Reviewer2586078 From New Mexico on Aug 31, 2008

Great product! Azo Cranberry tablets are as effective as cranberry juice for urinary tract infections, but without the calories. Highly recommended!

Outstanding!

Posted by Reviewer3093164 From Georgia on Mar 14, 2009

My urine has gone from a brown discolored mess to a nicely straw-colored sensation. I can tell that these tablets are assisting with a decrease in urinary tract infections. I would advise everyone to invest in taking these tablets, even if you don't have a foley catheter. (of course water intake is STILL a requirement).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »