Outstanding!

Posted by Reviewer3093164 on Mar 14, 2009

My urine has gone from a brown discolored mess to a nicely straw-colored sensation. I can tell that these tablets are assisting with a decrease in urinary tract infections. I would advise everyone to invest in taking these tablets, even if you don't have a foley catheter. (of course water intake is STILL a requirement).

AZO Cranberry Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1670250 on Jan 31, 2010

Prior to finding the AZO Cranberry tablets, I had frequent bladder infections. Now when I feel like a bladder infection is starting, I take the AZO Cranberry tablets several times a day and that successfully ends the bladder infection before it even gets a chance to start. I always keep AZO Cranberry tablets available. I've used other brands, but they do not seem to perform as well as the AZO.

helped my UTI

Posted by Reviewer3084942 on Jul 29, 2011

very good product, had a UTI recently and didn't want to resort to antibiotics so I used this in my plan of strict diet and additional supplements (like probiotics, parsley tea, fresh cran & blueberry juice, acupuncture, reiki) and cleared it up. Now I take this right away if I'm feeling a bit "off" there and usually feel better :) - take with some food!

rate and about my order

Posted by Reviewer3036169 on Jun 17, 2011

Among many other cranberry tablets I realized AZO is the only one that is effective on my mum's treatment for urinary infection. She makes constant use of your product and it relieves her pain.... I was about to contact you, then I'd like you to tell me about my order...it's been almost a month since I ordered it and no news so far... thanks.

I swear by these

Posted by Reviewer2608302 on Oct 22, 2009

I take these daily and swear by them for preventing urinary tract infections and maintaining overall urinary health.

For UTI

Posted by Reviewer2586078 on Aug 31, 2008

Great product! Azo Cranberry tablets are as effective as cranberry juice for urinary tract infections, but without the calories. Highly recommended!

100% BEST CURE

Posted by 5597214802584407925 on Nov 09, 2014

This is the best cure to my everlasting UTI. Pop 2 of these and good bye UTI forever. It works so well. I just hope my body don't get immune to it, then it won't work anymore. ): *fingers crossed* but I've been taking these for a whole 3 years now and it still works like a gem.

It Works!

Posted by 4628278673672918217 on Feb 26, 2016

Relief the symptoms of UTI. Lucky I have it at home.

Cranberry

Posted by Reviewer1639170 on Dec 04, 2008

Great

works!

Posted by Reviewer1926912 on Sep 12, 2012

Really works to prevents UTIs and are very easy to swallow.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »