Azo, Yeast, 60 Tablets

Works extremely well!

Posted by Reviewer1433247 on Mar 18, 2010

I have struggled with candidiasis (yeast infections) for decades, using repeated OTC treatments and prescription medications (Diflucan, over-the-counter Canesten, etc.). I was just about at the end of my tether with the most recent yeast infection, when I saw the reviews for Azo Yeast. I immediately purchased it and am so glad I did! I take it every day, as directed, and have not had ONE yeast infection since starting it! I am absolutely delighted with this product and would recommend it to anyone who has a chronic, recurring yeast infection. It truly does work!

really works

Posted by Reviewer3348865 on Nov 14, 2011

I had taken Candida clear for more than 4 months, it looked like have some effect at first, but didn't really work out in the end. I'm having very frequent candida at least once in a month. I couldn't bear it anymore and tried everything with Canesten, vaginal tablet etc. This is the only thing really worked for me instantly! Eureka! When you feel like have infection, it says take 3 capsules daily but even with 2 capsules it works! Finally I could see my clear & transparent leucorrhea, Love this so much!!!!!!!!!!

My daughter loves!

Posted by Reviewer1187470 on Feb 23, 2011

No need to see the Dr. when you have these on hand. she swears by them and much better than using monistat. This actually boosts immune function and prevents further yeast infections.

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer3093164 on Mar 14, 2009

For TWO-YEARS! my doctors have been feeding me crap for the yeast infections caused by too many antibiotics (which were needed & necessary). This is the first product that has worked to get rid of the yeast. I will be forever greatful. Thank you.

Works fine for me

Posted by Reviewer2170702 on Oct 14, 2008

I use this one anytime I feel like I'm getting y.infection. Works fine for me - can feel difference in couple days.