amazing!

Posted by 5719387240387465790 on Mar 28, 2016

Love this product! I mix it with apple cider vinegar, leaves my skin a bit red afterwards, so don't use it just before a night out, but once that settles, your skin feels smooth, tight and fabulous

best mask

Posted by 5324329260328075819 on Feb 12, 2016

Best clay mask I have ever used. Draws out my impurities and leave my skin smooth and feeling clean. However when it drys, the mask can get really hard and painful on the face. But they say, no pain no gain right?

Great for homemade face masks or baths

Posted by DadaBarokova on Jan 29, 2016

I really like the bentonite clay - it is great for deep cleansing of skin or hair (usually using it for skin). And I tend to use it also for bathing - just adding some clay to water (with neem powder, milk, honey and some oil) and my skin feels so refreshed! I love this huge package - the price is great. Unfortunately it uses to be out of stock often...

amazing

Posted by 5208297864160976459 on Jan 10, 2016

It's amazing product

Really works!

Posted by 5739796949851412835 on Dec 09, 2015

This clay is amazing! I have skin with problems (black heads etc.) and I can see an improvement after using it regularly (one a week) for about 1 1/2 months I can see an improvement. My skin tone has improved too. As previous people stated mixing it with water makes it lumpy so mix with the apple cider vinegar. Hope it comes back in stock soon!

10 stars if i could

Posted by 5540738916401582003 on Nov 25, 2015

its cheap, and it really does brighten your skin after use. i love it. however, mixing with water makes it clumpy. not a big deal to me, i just mix it with ACV or lemon juice instead.

Best Clay Mask

Posted by 5405028869153361882 on Nov 07, 2015

Soooo affordable and simply the best...... Better than all the rest. The tub is huge for the price! Just discovered this a few months ago and I am stoked. Mix it with apple cider vinegar as it suggests in the instructions. First time I used it I used water and the results didn't come close to using AC vinegar. I can feel my face pulsate no joke. I only use it when I am going to shower after because it is tricky to wash off over the sink.

works great

Posted by Reviewer2382887 on Oct 15, 2015

I use this as an ingredient in a deodorant recipe and it works great.

good!

Posted by 5444427086969324724 on Oct 13, 2015

This is a good mask! Although I didn't feel any pulsing, rather felt mask intense tightening. Don't know if I will purchase it again, I'll have to use it more than once to be sure :)

good for the skin

Posted by beautyandhealth on Sep 13, 2015

it does the job for the skin but i recommend you not using it for any internal use, as written on the description. I used it for making toothpaste and even though I made sure that I don't swallow it, that minute amount of bentonite gave me a stomachache. Though it's great on your body and face.