• This vendor is unable to support demand. Click here for other options.

• Customer Ratings

Dries super fast on my face

Posted by 4831027239307348971 on Dec 01, 2013

...especially on the edges and making my skin itch and feel very dry, so I much prefer to wash it out before the whole face dries, then the skin wouldn't turn red, although the instruction claims that's normal but I just don't like it. I expect this to last up to 6 months even used twice weekly.

Good product

Posted by 4707628380466641924 on Dec 11, 2013

Good

Very strong and drying, but great for blemishes

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Jan 15, 2014

Definitely do a patch test before using on your face. I use it on my nose and blemishes on my face when I need a deep cleanse. It stings my face a little, and always leaves my skin red after I wash it off. But I continue to use it as it dries the blemishes quicker than if I left them alone.

Good

Posted by 5068213642343758023 on Feb 11, 2014

It works on acne!My friend recommended this to me,and I had a try. I mixed the clay with essence, and got it off during shower. My skin feels smoothy. Aftermath,no needling pain or alike takes place when I applied the toner to my face.

Purchased this months ago

Posted by MichaelAmbrosia on Feb 15, 2014

Purchased months ago and I still have some left, this healing clay is really amazing and powerfull, when you put it on and let it harden you can literally peel it pulling at your skin and sucking all the nasties out of your pores, the only downside to this product is that it is hard to mix, leaves your skin red after, and also a theory of mine is that because this product almost resembles cement, I wouldn't dare to let this product get down my sink into the drains for the fear of it hardening in my drains...other than that use with caution and it's amazing for the price! Check my profile for more acne/backpain reviews if you're interested, good day.

Good for face but not for hair

Posted by 5054925103852957709 on Mar 01, 2014

I generally like all types of clays including this one. Worked well for my face although when it got dry I though my skin would fall off together with the dry clay bits. Also made hair mask - got this horrible effect of dry tangled hair. Still works great for skin - would buy again.

Very Tingly, Helps Clear My Problem Skin

Posted by 4731347269838969170 on Mar 06, 2014

This clay mask works well for my sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin. The directions recommend letting the mask dry 5 minutes for sensitive skin and 10 minutes for normal skin. If you are using apple cider vinegar like me, FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS. I left the mask on for more than 5 minutes and I experienced something between a mild allergic reaction and a chemical burn. My face was left red and tender, however, my skin recovered in a day. I don't know if a water and clay mixture would result in the same. Overall, when used correctly the mask leaves my skin soft and my pores clear and reduced. Would highly recommend!

good

Posted by 5041732713723038780 on Mar 17, 2014

good

Good work

Posted by 5162277651858292533 on May 05, 2014

I have REALLY stubborn black heads on my nose that normal scrubs and masks can't get rid of. This one got rid of some of them which makes this better than any mask etc I have tried before! I highly recommend you trying this! BUT this really got some of the blackheads out/more visible so after you use this I recommend you use scrub and or blackhead strips for the best effect! I did the mask 2 times in a row and the 2nd time I left it for like an hour and it really tightened to my skin (so don't do this for an hour on delicate skin but the T-area is okay). Then I used scrub and then blackhead strips on my nose and the effect was good and it looked even better the next day! I have used once a week ever since and I have less blackheads though there still are few but still TRY THIS :)

Aztec Secret, Indian Healing Clay

Posted by 5023793612583941945 on Jul 08, 2014

Great product and great price