Aztec Secret, Indian Healing Clay, 1 lb (454 g)

Reviews 4-star

Good buy! Big tub!

Posted by Pamelagohmj on Oct 29, 2013

Item works fine. Comes in a big tub so it will last for a long time. The powder is a little hard to mix with water, thus I think the reason the instructions said to mix it with Apple cider vinegar instead. Face slowly feels tight after application but feels clean after the mask is washed away. Not too sure about the results yet as I only used this masks like several times so far.

my deep pores are still dirty

Posted by 5434758252230734613 on Nov 17, 2013

This clay is good for skin with not so deep pores, as mine. But face nicely pulsate and surface pores are clean - I like it.

Aztec Secret

Posted by 5579858031257174319 on Dec 01, 2013

This mask is perhaps not a miracle worker, if you ask me nothing really is. But with that said it is a great mask! There is definitely a "pulsating" felling when you have this on, not every time, but you can feel that it's working. Every time I use this mask my face actually looks worse the day after, but over time it will help you with the impurities and you can see the difference as opposed to when you don't. SO; a really good mask for a very good price!

Dries super fast on my face

Posted by 4831027239307348971 on Dec 01, 2013

...especially on the edges and making my skin itch and feel very dry, so I much prefer to wash it out before the whole face dries, then the skin wouldn't turn red, although the instruction claims that's normal but I just don't like it. I expect this to last up to 6 months even used twice weekly.

Good product