good feelings

Posted by 5492688752154087595 on Nov 23, 2014

I'ved used it twice so far and loved the feelings on my face just have have not used it enough toknow the full potential of it.

Not too bad but may be difficult to blend if you dont have ACV

Posted by 4920970422348508814 on Sep 16, 2014

It works about the same the one i bought from Now Foods. But this is does dissolve well in water. i use 1 part ACV and 2 part water to blend it out and it works out smoothly. For Now Foods I can just blend with water and aloe vera gel. But this is much cheaper than Now foods.

Nice

Posted by 5016990822173957951 on Sep 11, 2014

Really nice pore cleansing mask

works well, removes oilyness

Posted by 5649082281475555485 on Sep 04, 2014

It sure helps remove excess oil, though once done, it can hurt to remove it off your face, the wet towel trick has worked for me. I use it once in 3 days, that because i have acne and it did help in lightening scars.

Smooth

Posted by 4859589585036584999 on Aug 18, 2014

Smooth texture but with little clumps.Odorless and non drying ,skin was soft and clean after using it as a face pack .

Aztec Secret, Indian Healing Clay

Posted by 5023793612583941945 on Jul 08, 2014

Great product and great price

Good work

Posted by 5162277651858292533 on May 05, 2014

I have REALLY stubborn black heads on my nose that normal scrubs and masks can't get rid of. This one got rid of some of them which makes this better than any mask etc I have tried before! I highly recommend you trying this! BUT this really got some of the blackheads out/more visible so after you use this I recommend you use scrub and or blackhead strips for the best effect! I did the mask 2 times in a row and the 2nd time I left it for like an hour and it really tightened to my skin (so don't do this for an hour on delicate skin but the T-area is okay). Then I used scrub and then blackhead strips on my nose and the effect was good and it looked even better the next day! I have used once a week ever since and I have less blackheads though there still are few but still TRY THIS :)

Good

Posted by TheNorwegian on Apr 16, 2014

There's almost no smell. Only if I stick my nose in the jar I can smell the earthy clay. It's really hard to mix smoothly. When it dries it looks like you have scales (like a fish). Doesn't tingle but my skin is bright red afterwards. I can't see any changes in my skin.

good

Posted by 5041732713723038780 on Mar 17, 2014

good

Very Tingly, Helps Clear My Problem Skin

Posted by 4731347269838969170 on Mar 06, 2014

This clay mask works well for my sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin. The directions recommend letting the mask dry 5 minutes for sensitive skin and 10 minutes for normal skin. If you are using apple cider vinegar like me, FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS. I left the mask on for more than 5 minutes and I experienced something between a mild allergic reaction and a chemical burn. My face was left red and tender, however, my skin recovered in a day. I don't know if a water and clay mixture would result in the same. Overall, when used correctly the mask leaves my skin soft and my pores clear and reduced. Would highly recommend!