This really works!

Posted by 5389302918564079348 on Jun 01, 2015

Oh my goodness does this thing work! I use it once a week & leave it on for 20 minutes & it clears my skin up! It also makes my skin squeaky clean so I isually put on a nice thick night cream straight after :) love this product & I'll definitely be re purchasing although the container is so big I don't think that'll be anytime soon! :)

Amazing!

Posted by 4718161228314327486 on May 28, 2015

This is a really great product. I mix the clay with vinegar and water, because my skin is a bit sensitive. It helped clearing my blackheads, and it leaves my skins smooth.

Great for acne prone skin

Posted by 4874336695079900070 on May 27, 2015

this stuff is great. I use it once a week to draw out all the low lying gunk out of my skin. makes skin incredibly soft. It does cause pimples when the gunk is drawn out of the skin however i feel that there is much less inflammation and swelling around these areas compared to other clay masks i have used. I got the smaller tub and i think it's going to last me a loooooooooong time :)

Nice

Posted by 5345891454343241762 on May 26, 2015

i love this mask. I want bay again

Effective!

Posted by 4679774293678591308 on May 21, 2015

I love it,i would like it to be less lumpy though.

Great product

Posted by 5460641422197085972 on May 19, 2015

I have very oily and acne prone skin so I try and use this 2-3 times a week and it's really great, you can feel it tingling and working on your face when it's hardening . I recommend using this with the apple cider vinegar the most because it creates a smoother application and has a better affect on the skin. It has really helped reduce my current acne and prevent further bad breakouts before they start . As a teenager with hormones everywhere that cause acne I can say that this product has actually helped improve my skin texture by a lot I am happy with it

Great Value

Posted by 5612869814086037088 on May 19, 2015

I've been debating over this product for a while, and after finally deciding to buy it I wasn't disappointed. It is amazing for clearing up congested skin and giving your face a deep clean. You just mix equal quantities of the clay and either apple cider vinegar or water together, apply it to your face and leave it until it is dry. You can literally feel your face pulsating! The only reason I gave it 4 not 5 stars is that it is messy to use, and also if I leave it on too long I find it gets really tight and uncomfortable, so I would recommend washing it off as soon as it starts to feel a little tight.

LOVE IT

Posted by 5647840879588030305 on May 18, 2015

I had high hopes for this product and it did not fail me. I have already bought another tub because this really works. It says that it is enough for about 10-15 uses, but I'm not even half way through the tub and I have used it at least 25 times. Great for clogged pores!

my face gets clean

Posted by iloveECO on May 17, 2015

after applying this, my face gets green and while leaving it in face, clay started to dry makes my face feel itchy and stretch. Its easy to rinse. My facengets clean but dirt in clog pores didnt remove

Chbreet

Posted by 5463658575793949003 on May 17, 2015

Excellent Product , And Finely Produced , And Best Price On The world With Fast Shipping ,, I Recommend This Product And Extremely Recommending The Site. Will Buy More Items ASAP .