• This vendor is unable to support demand. iHerb offers the following options:

NOW-08190        NOW-08150         NOW-03051

• Reviews | English

Love it so much

Posted by dragonheart on Jul 31, 2012

I use it with half apple cider vinegar and half water, it is wonderful. Deep cleansing and leave my skin so clear. My hubby uses it as well, and he gives 5 stars to it.

sharing it with everyone!

Posted by Reviewer2435512 on Jan 28, 2012

i love this clay mask! definitely the best and also the cheapest in the world. i doubt you can find anything cheaper and better than this. it is so good that i bought another and shared it with all my friends. now we're all using this and we love it! i love the pulsating feel!

TRY THIS!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2453756 on May 21, 2014

I have had hormonal acne since I turned 30, that was 4 years ago. Never having suffered severe break-outs, it was depressing. This is not an over-reaction as most people with long suffering cases of acne will tell you. The pustules were big, red and had no head, my face was dry not oily, so needless to say it was problematic because common acne medications and creams were formulated for oily skin. I tried everything, spent a lot of money on expensive cream brands, injections, medications. This was the only solution that cleared my cystic acne, along with taking femaprin. I used this everyday, the 1 lb jar lasted for 2 months. Mix this well with equal parts apple cider vinegar and let it dry for at least 40 minutes. The redness goes away, then apply your moisturizer if you feel dried out. Do yourself a favor and try this.

Maravilla hecha arcilla

Posted by Benxeitosa on May 31, 2014

Es impresionante lo bien que funciona. Es cierto prácticamente todo lo que dicen. No hace milagros obviamente, y si la piel es problemática, seguirá siendo problemática, pero: -Deja la piel suave -Mejora visiblemente la apariencia de los granos de forma instantánea -Y en general, en un par de aplicaciones el aspecto de la cara mejora muchísimo: tono más uniforme, prácticamente ningún grano, poros súper reducidos o invisibles... Es un poco engorrosa de aplicar pero merece totalmente la pena. Y encima, baratísima.

Top quality

Posted by australia on Apr 28, 2013

Great for face masks.

Instant sunburn powder!

Posted by Reviewer2704661 on Aug 27, 2011

I mixed this in accordance to the directions and when I took the mask off, my neck, forehead and left half of my nose were a bright, sunburned red. As far as deep cleansing goes, there is no noticeable difference. There are much better masks out there.

Good!! On my face.. and in my belly :)

Posted by smiley on Apr 20, 2012

I'm using this wonderful clay both inside and out. I drink it mixed with water, to get great minerals in my body (such as magnesium) and I use it as a mask to get a radiant skin. Both works very well, and I will reorder this time and time again :)

good

Posted by paisleyjade on Oct 01, 2011

It is good but a much better clay is the Redmond clay. The Redmond clay costs a little more but the quality is much better. If you don`t have the money to pay for a better quality clay then this one is good.

Great for oily face!!!

Posted by 5624281818126153581 on Jun 18, 2016

I used to live in a very humid area and this baby keeps my overly oily skin at bay! I mix a tbsp of powder with organic apple cider vinegar and just keep it in there until I feel my face pulsate then wash it with lukewarm water. Your face will look red and quite sensitive right after but don't be alarmed cause this is normal. I recommend using ice to relieve the redness. The pulsating feeling is like a rush of blood circulation going to your face! You'll be amazed how soft, smooth and oil free your face is the next few days. Definitely recommend this product Great for acne too! I use the same mixture as spot treatment during occasional breakouts. *don't use metal in mixing this.

a little goes a looong way

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Jun 07, 2014

fluffs up amazingly with a little apple cider vinegar and water into a clay gel for face mask.