Ordered for internal cleansing

Posted by Pauliina on Jul 23, 2013

Easy to drink in water,hard to day about results yet...

Great results. Tough procedure.

Posted by 4827014620215919849 on Jul 05, 2013

Skin feels GREAT after use. Usually I've always thought, that no matter the procedure/directions, I'd do anything for great results. But this one product is pushing it. It takes forever to dry and forever to remove! Still getting used to it. You get a ton of product for no money and it'll last you forever. Tip: mix with Aplle Cider Vinegar, gives the best results.

working

Posted by Reviewer2431756 on May 21, 2013

tight feeling, hard to get off, but the effect is great

It works!

Posted by 4834210746108089780 on Apr 26, 2013

This is the first clay mask I use. After using it, I can feel my skin become smoother but do note that this product can make the skin a little dry. I use it first time with water and did not have the pulsating feeling. The clay did not mix well with water too. I then used apple cider vinegar and it was so much better!

Pulsating

Posted by Reviewer1993846 on Apr 15, 2013

Mixing it with ACV apple cider vinegar and some rose water, once a week before going to the bed, then i need to hydrate my face. the effect of course, its pulsating, its quite strange... its long to dry but do the job, minimize the pores. .

Alright

Posted by Reviewer2003926 on Feb 04, 2013

I don't have problem skin to begin with (a blessing, I'm sure) but this product made my face feel super clean. I can't say if it tightened pores as mine aren't very noticeable to start with. Mixing it with the apple cider vinegar was vile. I can't stand vinegar to begin with. My tip. Mix, apply, breathe though your mouth, not your nose. Yuck.

Excellent but would prefer a paste already made

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 14, 2012

Excellent product but I ended up taking a while to use it as I was too lazy to do the mix with water/vinegar... That is why I didn't rate it 5 stars. Wish they had a paste already made. I switched to Redmond clay face mask. Quite cheap.

Love This

Posted by Reviewer2082515 on Sep 10, 2012

I've never used any other Bentonite clays before, so I don't have any comparisons for this brand, but I will say that I love this product. I have acne prone skin, and it makes my pores look better. And it's not irritating or drying.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2430825 on Aug 25, 2012

I love how natural and clean I feel after!

Lo compre para mis problemas de acne

Posted by Reviewer3190986 on Jul 16, 2012

Aunque aun sigo teniendo los problemas de acne, me parece que limpia muy bien la cara. No te la apliques antes de salir a la calle porque te deja la cara enrojecida por lo menos media hora