• This vendor is unable to support demand. iHerb offers the following options:

NOW-08190        NOW-08150         NOW-03051

• Reviews | English

my face gets clean

Posted by iloveECO on May 17, 2015

after applying this, my face gets green and while leaving it in face, clay started to dry makes my face feel itchy and stretch. Its easy to rinse. My facengets clean but dirt in clog pores didnt remove

Great Value

Posted by 5612869814086037088 on May 19, 2015

I've been debating over this product for a while, and after finally deciding to buy it I wasn't disappointed. It is amazing for clearing up congested skin and giving your face a deep clean. You just mix equal quantities of the clay and either apple cider vinegar or water together, apply it to your face and leave it until it is dry. You can literally feel your face pulsating! The only reason I gave it 4 not 5 stars is that it is messy to use, and also if I leave it on too long I find it gets really tight and uncomfortable, so I would recommend washing it off as soon as it starts to feel a little tight.

Great product

Posted by 5460641422197085972 on May 19, 2015

I have very oily and acne prone skin so I try and use this 2-3 times a week and it's really great, you can feel it tingling and working on your face when it's hardening . I recommend using this with the apple cider vinegar the most because it creates a smoother application and has a better affect on the skin. It has really helped reduce my current acne and prevent further bad breakouts before they start . As a teenager with hormones everywhere that cause acne I can say that this product has actually helped improve my skin texture by a lot I am happy with it

Effective!

Posted by 4679774293678591308 on May 21, 2015

I love it,i would like it to be less lumpy though.

Really good for cleaning those pores

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Jun 04, 2015

Well priced for a deep cleanse facial. Doesn't remove all impurities though, but most!

Hit and Miss

Posted by BlahRa on Oct 04, 2011

This stuff seems to really work. 4 stars beacause I can only leave it on for five minutes max otherwise it pulls my skin so tight i feel like I could Itch my face right off. I think that could be due to how extremely dry my skin is though. It does make my face red afterwards but it goes away and apparently thats normal.

Great Mask

Posted by Reviewer2044813 on Oct 24, 2011

I haven't tried mixing it with ACV, but so far mixing it with water has given great results. However, I've only been using it for 2 weeks so we shall see if the results continue to show. This clay definitely helped decrease the amount of oiliness on my T-zone. The first time around, I made a thicker mask and as I felt the pulsating motion on my face, my cheek and lower jaw area felt very itchy so I would suggest diluting the mask if that happens, or just place the mask on the T-zone first for about 5 minutes, and then cover the rest of your face with it. It works better than the Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask in cleaning out the pores only because after rinsing the Mint Julep mask off, my nose feels a bit bumpy since the blackheads are pulled out halfway. As a result, I have to gently exfoliate with a towel to completely get the blackheads to leave the pore. This is not a problem that I encountered using Aztec Secret. You will notice it sucking out the oil when after 5-10 minutes you can see pores forming on the mask itself and darker spots forming on those areas just like what you would see when you use blotting paper. I highly suggest using a cheap art or foundation brush to mix and spread this mask.

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2473987 on Nov 07, 2011

I have been using bentonite clay for years on my skin and hair and was very skeptical about this one since I am used to bulk clay from natural sources/companies. So far, I am getting the same results and have had no problems with the additives. Might purchase again.

good with consistent use

Posted by Reviewer2608346 on Nov 24, 2011

It's good. I use it with water and get good results so far, my skin is by softer, pores are slightly smaller with consistent use. I have sensitive skin and I can use it everyday.

Needs frequent application to maintain results

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Nov 30, 2011

This mask reduces the pore size considerably and leaves the skin baby soft, but the result (at least for me) lasts for 2 days. It cleans the pores, too, but not as thoroughly as I hoped for after reading the raving reviews here. I will continue using it, once or twice a week, and would definitely recommend it, but do not expect miraculous transformations if you decide to give it a try. Great value for the price, no yucky chemical additives - that is a major plus.