Aztec Secret, Indian Healing Clay, 1 lb (454 g)

Reviews 4-star

Nice

Posted by 5016990822173957951 on Sep 11, 2014

Really nice pore cleansing mask

Not too bad but may be difficult to blend if you dont have ACV

Posted by 4920970422348508814 on Sep 16, 2014

It works about the same the one i bought from Now Foods. But this is does dissolve well in water. i use 1 part ACV and 2 part water to blend it out and it works out smoothly. For Now Foods I can just blend with water and aloe vera gel. But this is much cheaper than Now foods.

good feelings

Posted by 5492688752154087595 on Nov 23, 2014

I'ved used it twice so far and loved the feelings on my face just have have not used it enough toknow the full potential of it.

Refreshing

Posted by 5017319812103275244 on Dec 06, 2014

Just received the most refreshing facial mask I have experienced. I have used this product before and was left feeling not impressed. However, I decided to re-visit this product and give it another go. This does not mix well with water and therefore I used apple cider vinegar and rose water. I mixed these with all most equal parts but with slightly more parts apple cider vinegar than rose water. I added a few drops of tea tree oil and a few drops of chamomile. I have dry sensitive skin and after washing off my face and neck felt fresh and no dry skin to be seen. Did pulsate slightly but for a more pulsating effect you should use with just apple cider vinegar. Four stars due to it being rather messy and time consuming to make.

amazing like everyone says

Posted by Reviewer2449725 on Dec 12, 2014

it really does remove blackheads and sucks up the impurities. it would have been 5 star product if it wasnt so strong and make my skin red after use. other than that its great.