• This vendor is unable to support demand. iHerb offers the following options:

NOW-08190        NOW-08150         NOW-03051        NOW-08191        NOW-08151

• Reviews | English

Needs frequent application to maintain results

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Nov 30, 2011

This mask reduces the pore size considerably and leaves the skin baby soft, but the result (at least for me) lasts for 2 days. It cleans the pores, too, but not as thoroughly as I hoped for after reading the raving reviews here. I will continue using it, once or twice a week, and would definitely recommend it, but do not expect miraculous transformations if you decide to give it a try. Great value for the price, no yucky chemical additives - that is a major plus.

cult product

Posted by Reviewer1553694 on Jan 13, 2012

great stuff! dont mix with too much apple cider vinegar as it can burn your face!

long lasting

Posted by Reviewer2862346 on Jan 20, 2012

feels great on skin, makes a visual difference before and after using, like the label says 'feel that pulsing sensation'!

Indian Healing Clay

Posted by Reviewer2196880 on Jan 24, 2012

I tried with apple cidar vinegar. The result was pretty good. Besides, this product is all natural and inexpensive. I would recommend it.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3305515 on Jan 29, 2012

This stuff is great for facials and you get sooo much.

okay

Posted by Reviewer2412671 on Feb 12, 2012

This is an alright product. As far as masks go, this is quite effective. I definitely see clearer pores and smoother skin right after use. However, like too many masks, I'd need to use this every day to get the results I want.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1555367 on Feb 29, 2012

This product is amazing! It's by far the best face mask that I've ever used. First, I mix it with water(half and half)then apply it to my face with an old foundation brush. I leave it on for about 30-40 minutes. You can really feel it sucking out the impurities from your face. The mask gets very hard- I recommend plcing a warm washcloth over your face to soften the clay- it makes it much easier to remove. After removing it my skin feels so clean- this it my beauty secret.

OK clay

Posted by Reviewer1511544 on Mar 03, 2012

I use it as i facemask, it is ok

Pulsating

Posted by Reviewer1993846 on Apr 15, 2013

Mixing it with ACV apple cider vinegar and some rose water, once a week before going to the bed, then i need to hydrate my face. the effect of course, its pulsating, its quite strange... its long to dry but do the job, minimize the pores. .

Cheap, Fabulous and Natural

Posted by 5745407744505636276 on Jun 30, 2012

This is a cheap, fabulous and natural way to get an at home facial! I love this mask and find it does clean out the toxins in my face. I am not so sure about the 'pulsating' feeling but I do think this mask works! I highly recommend this product.