Aztec Secret, Indian Healing Clay, 1 lb (454 g)

Reviews 1-star

Instant sunburn powder!

Posted by Reviewer2704661 on Aug 27, 2011

I mixed this in accordance to the directions and when I took the mask off, my neck, forehead and left half of my nose were a bright, sunburned red. As far as deep cleansing goes, there is no noticeable difference. There are much better masks out there.

Bad experience

Posted by jotonthehunt on Sep 16, 2013

I was excited to give this a try after all the rave reviews but after several attempts I found that this mask was causing me to breakout. And the breakouts weren't just whiteheads, which could be related to cleansing of the skin and "bringing out the bad" but instead I got big cystic pimples, that were painful. I think this was too harsh for my skin and would not recommend this to anyone who has acne prone or sensitive skin, it's too harsh.