Aztec Secret, Indian Healing Clay, Deep Pore Cleansing!, 2 lbs (908 g)

Reviews 3-star

Its ok

Posted by 4727876667458069454 on Sep 10, 2012

I dont have Acne problems, so I dont know if it helps or not. It may have helped reduce the pore size a little. If it did, it was not significant.My skin feels soft after using it. Overall, its a good product,but it didnt work any miracles for me like it did for other reviewers.

Great product. Terrible packing job from iHerb.

Posted by Reviewer1114239 on Apr 27, 2013

The product is great, but the job that iHerb does packing the products for shipping is terrible. One of the jars of clay had the lid crack and fall off in transit. Needless to say, this was a terrible mess to clean up, plus I lost half of a jar of clay.

Shipping to Canada sucks

Posted by 5378288701111637840 on Nov 05, 2012

In one of the review, one girl from Toronto Canada received her packaged very fast. It wasn't the case for me, I leie in Montreal QC Canada and it took 3 weeks!!!! I don't know what happen. Beside that everything is fine. I've use the clay for my face, not enough time to notice a difference but washing your hair the clay give great result ( I have very coarse hair). It's just very messy