• This vendor is unable to support demand. iHerb offers the following options:

NOW-08190        NOW-08150         NOW-03051

• Reviews | English

good mask for acne

Posted by Reviewer1683499 on Jun 29, 2012

it drys out my skin. but it does get rid of pimples at the same time. you need to apply heavy layer of moisturizer afterwards

hard to wash off

Posted by Reviewer2361154 on Feb 29, 2012

work very well but just hate it when i have to wash it off

Seems ok so far

Posted by Reviewer2911138 on Jun 08, 2013

I use this for my hair as a clay wash, it seems to work well so far. I will let guys know after about 10 use

Works Great!

Posted by 5533605746204479959 on Dec 15, 2013

I purchased this after seeing it in my boyfriends mother house (she is a health guru and looks 25 when she's really 55!) She instructed me to mix it with a little water, yogurt and raw honey. You can literally feel it pulsating on your skin, and it leaves your skin soft as ever! I've used it about 3 or 4 times over the past couple weeks and I love what it does for my skin! My only complaint is that it is a bit messy, and can take a little work to get off. I steam my face first, then apply the mask for around 15-20 minutes, then immediately take a shower. I find that if you don't shower, it is near impossible to get it off! AMAZING product especially for the price, you can't beat it!

Good product

Posted by 5235019460923933051 on Jun 03, 2016

Value for money. A big jar with affordable price. It keeps my face clean and clear up my acne. Dear iherb please keep this in stock!!!

great for removing black and white heads and toning the skin

Posted by Reviewer2366716 on Sep 12, 2016

A few of us tried the clay with apple cider vinegar - helps tone the skin and blackheads and whiteheads are easily removed. Feel cleaner and brighter !

Awesome

Posted by 4680988612310580849 on Oct 20, 2013

I can't recommend this enough... makes a new person out of me =) Have only tried with water so far, will try with apple cider vinegar next..