Nice

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 04, 2012

Taste is great.

BEST Healthy Gum I have found for my kids!

Posted by Reviewer1864655 on Feb 03, 2010

My kids love this bubble gum and it is sweetened with Xylitol. My only complaint is that the price is a little high. But, the gum seems to hold up when chewed for a longer time period, and does not start to "break down". I have tried another brand of xylitol gum called Spry that starts to "fall apart" after you chew it for a while. (But, Spry makes GREAT xylitol mints!) This brand makes a great bubble gum flavor that will make your kids happy. One piece is big enough to chew at a time for a child. I have also tried their cinnamon flavor gum and it is also great. Most people will want to chew 2 pieces of that flavor a time.

Great flavor and blows awesome bubbles!

Posted by Adrienne on Aug 10, 2012

I really like the flavor - classic bubble gum flavor. Makes great bubbles! I usually chew two pieces at a time. I find that the flavor lasts longer than the Moon Melon flavor and has the added bonus of bubbles. If youre trying to decide between a sweet gum (not mint or cinnamon), this bubble gum is perfect. I also love that it is vegan, freshens my breath, and gives me a full dose of B12. Will buy again and again. Highly recommended!

Great taste BUT

Posted by Reviewer2102545 on Jul 18, 2012

Great taste but the taste doesn't last very long in the mouth. Unfortunately, the form of Vitamin B-12 that they use is cyanocobalamin, which is the cheap synthetic form which is actually bound to a cyanide molecule.

Wonderful

Posted by helenak on Jun 26, 2011

The structure of this gum is great. You can really blow quite big bubbles with only one piece. Unfortunately the taste doesn't last, it is gone really quickly, but I haven't found a better 100% xylitol bubblegum, so it still gets 5 stars.

Awesome

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This gum is a great alternative to aspartame gums as it is sweetened with xylitol. The reason I ordered this gum over the spry gum (which I had already tried) was because reviews stated that the B-Fresh gums had longer lasting flavor. I am happy to report that the flavor of this gum does last longer than the spry gum. Of course, it is still a xylitol gum and the flavor does not last as long as an aspartame gum, but you aren't getting the aspartame. My kids likes the bubblegum flavor! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Very tastey.....

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jul 14, 2011

but the flavor does not last long at all. Nice soft gum for blowing bubbles thou.

Kids can actually blow bubbles

Posted by Reviewer3297358 on Jun 17, 2010

My kids love this gum - they love the flavor and they can actually blow bubbles with it. I'm glad it's xylitol gum and good for their teeth. Wish it cost less however.

Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer2093339 on Mar 31, 2010

I love the Bubble gum flavor and it was really soft and the flavor lasts forever. My kids loved it. We did not care for the spearmint flavor, it had a bad aftertaste.

Xylitol Gum

Posted by Reviewer2352790 on Mar 27, 2011

Wonderful to be able to chew great tasting gum without the lousy additives! Thank you!