flavor doesn't last longer

Posted by 4998463905354750936 on Feb 08, 2016

taste and feel good, but flavor doesn't last longer (less than a minute )

Sugar free and freshening

Posted by Celinem on Oct 19, 2015

Perfect to clean the teeth after a sweet meal and effective on the breath.

B-Fresch Inc., Breath Freshening Gum cinnamon

Posted by 5326453983406614107 on Feb 09, 2015

Very good gum with pleasant taste. Jozef

Delicious but also burnt my mouth :(

Posted by 4972714399606283218 on Nov 09, 2014

I'm really sad that this gum isn't right for me - I love cinnamon flavour, and this gum is certainly delicious, but after using it for two days I had the same problem as some other reviewers here - my mouth was totally raw and blistered! I've only experienced this with Big Red after totally binging on it, but it didn't take much B-Fresh to have this effect on me. I'll definitely be trying a different flavour though as it's a great idea for a product. Definitely worth saying again how delicious it is, though - I keep chewing pieces for just a few seconds then spitting it out, because it's so yum I can't stop myself!

Tasteful and healthy!

Posted by JeSuisNoor on Sep 16, 2014

Love them! really tasteful, not that much of a strong cinnamon flavor..more of mild-flavored which also lasts quite a while.. lastly these are really good for killing of bad breath..

LOVE this gum

Posted by Reviewer1421286 on Sep 05, 2014

I love this gum! The taste is intense (not for the timid) and lasts a long time. And the texture is better than any other sugarless gum I have tried. Actually, this is the only gum (including other flavors) that I will buy. Nothing else I have found is glycerin free (important for remineralization of teeth), doesn't contain harmful chemicals, tastes great and holds up for hours of chewing. At first it seems expensive, but when you break it down, it is less than 11 cents/piece of gum, and I only need one. Great for when I am craving something sweet, or don't have time to eat. Really holds me over. If I were dieting, I think this would be a great help.

Incredible

Posted by 5335732204701026227 on Jun 06, 2014

Love this chewing gum! Awesome cinnamon taste and the xylitol sweetener does not give you stomach issues! Will definitely repurchase!

best gum ever!

Posted by 5394322752378850290 on Mar 24, 2014

It holds its flavor and texture very well. All the gum I need!

Great Gum

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Mar 13, 2014

One piece of this gum is enough to get the full flavor of it. I like the fact that it is sugar and aspartame free. And the xylitol has shown to actually be beneficial for gum and teeth. I chew this when I start craving bad carbs and also to freshen my breathe.

we love it!

Posted by 4881373501831615175 on Nov 24, 2013

the whole family including my 6 and 3 years old daughters love this gum. The taste is a bit strong at start but in a good way. After a while the gum does get a bit hard but i think the "chewing time" is fairly ok. I dont know if it does anything good for our teeth, but we choose to belive so (thats also why we let our daughters chew it) and in my opinion it sure has a refreshing taste!