Great Gum!

Posted by Reviewer1743308 on Feb 23, 2010

I am currently following an anti-candida diet as i tested positive to candida. This gum is the only gum i trust to chew while on the diet as the xylitol comes from Birch Trees and not corn, wheat or fruits. I actually spoke to the owner of the company who told me that the xylitol was made from Non-gmo Birch Trees. Plus, it helps fight candida due to its pH that is destuctive to candida.

Good gum

Posted by Reviewer1402070 on Dec 19, 2009

Flavorful, no Chinese ingredients, made in USA. It would get 5 stars if it was just a little cheaper. My favorite.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2679327 on Jul 16, 2009

This is a great gum, no sugar, no gluten, no common allergen. The company does not source any of their ingredients from China.

Mouth Burns!

Posted by Reviewer2932850 on Sep 09, 2011

I've never had a problem with cinnamon or cinnamon gums before... until now. I was really excited to try this gum because it's sugar free and I like cinnamon, but the first time I tried this gum, it made my mouth burn VERY BADLY! My entire mouth is sore and raw now. If I eat anything with texture, or anything salty, it hurts really, really bad. I'm very disappointed, because I was so excited to find this gum! I'll try some other flavors, and hopefully they will be okay.

Yummy and really good for your teeth

Posted by Reviewer2645417 on Nov 01, 2009

many xylitol gums are actually sweetened by sorbitol and only add the xylitol for the marketing. This gum is different and better - it tastes great and it helps bad breath, cavities and believe it or not ear infections.

strong ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1275941 on Aug 07, 2011

This gum is very strong. If I have too many pieces my mouth seems to swell. However if I mix it with the bubblegum that doesn't happen and a different burst of flavor is added.

good..

Posted by zerosums on Feb 25, 2011

good good.. no sugar..

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1091782 on May 17, 2010

The cinnamon flavor is strong and lasts awhile. It tastes great.

A great alternative to all the brain tumor and nerve damage causing aspartame gums

Posted by Reviewer2308917 on Sep 02, 2012

This gum tastes great, has a good texture, long lasting flavor and it freshens even onion and garlic breath. And best of all it doesn't contain aspartame like 95% of the other gums on the market!

Puiki

Posted by Reviewer2735826 on Sep 20, 2012

Labai gera guma, gerai nuvalo dantu ir liezuvio apnasas, puikiai kvepia.