Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Nov 01, 2010

This gum is outstanding! I have struggled to find a gluten and soy free gum for years. B Fresh, not only has great flavor, is long lasting, and is allergen free, their company has a very high standard of commitment to quality. I talked to them and none of their ingredients are from China, and they definitely make sure that none of the ingredients are GMO. They understand the needs and concerns of the celiac, allergy, and green communities. I highly recommend this product.

Great product!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 21, 2012

This is truly a great product. It refreshens breath and is only sweetened with Xylitol. Taste is good too. - - Please remember that Xylitol is highly toxic for dogs. So, make sure your dog don't eat these in any circumstances! (Even a small amount of Xylitol will make dog's blood sugar drop rapidly too low. It depends on the size of the dog how much they can tolerate: couple pieces of gum can be fatal for a small dog.)

Not so good

Posted by Reviewer2093339 on Mar 31, 2010

We did not like the flavor or texture of this gum. It had a bad aftertaste and was not very soft to chew. My kids loved the bubble gum flavor.

bad or stale b-fresh gum

Posted by Reviewer1807033 on Feb 07, 2011

I have ordered this gum in the past from you. It is my favorite gum in the world. This last order (which contained 5 bottles of gum) was stale or something was wrong with it. The gum was hard (crumbly) and only gets harder as you chew it. Very disappointed after spending 50 dollars on the order. laura

Xylitol full & GMO free! :)

Posted by iHerbalicious on Nov 18, 2012

B-Fresh is another 100 % xylitol sweetened gum that I have purchased on iHerb. What differs it from the others xylitol sweetened gums available on the market is the fact that is patented GMO free and that it does not contain soy (most of the others contain lecithin which is usually soy derived). It also has an added value in form of added calcium and vitamin B12. B-Fresh like most of the other xylitol sweetened gums hardens and lose its flavour after a few bites only. However that does not really bother me, since I am not a big gum person (I do not stand to have a gum in my mouth for a long time, it makes me hungry and nervous) and I only chew xylitol sweetened gums because of xylitol anti-cavity properties immediately after meals in between brushing and flossing during the day.

Really good

Posted by tinatherese on Nov 25, 2011

...except too sweet for spearmint, but does leave ur mouth fresh:) and the gum is softer for longer than the bubble gum flavoured one:)

pretty good gum

Posted by Reviewer2843751 on Oct 06, 2011

softer than spry, lasts longer, costs a lot more...bubble flavor is best - and cleans teeth

One of the best chewing gums

Posted by Reviewer2405934 on Aug 11, 2010

One of the best chewing guns I've ever tried. Only Belgian Xyligum is so good.

Yuck. Try another flavor instead

Posted by Reviewer1621740 on Nov 17, 2012

For me this spearmint flavor was unpleasant, and the residual flavor once the spearmint is worn out is pretty yucky too. I've only tried one other B-Fresh flavor, cinnamon, and that one tastes MUCH better to me! Neither flavor is very long-lasting, though. I'm buying this brand of gum because it's sweetened with xylitol.

Healthy gum!

Posted by Reviewer3297358 on Aug 10, 2010

Great for your teeth and tastes good too. I will definitely buy this again. Decent price too.